ߞߣߐߘߐ ߘߟߊߡߌߘߊߟߌ ߖߐ߯ߙߊ߲ ߦߋ߫ ߡߊ߬ߦߟߍ߬ߡߊ߲߬ߠߌ߲ ߢߊߓߘߍ ߟߊߘߤߊ߬ ߟߊ߫ ߡߊ߬ߦߟߍ߬ߡߊ߲߬ߠߊ ߟߎ߬ ߦߋ߫ ߦߏ߫ ߞߎߡߘߊ ߓߐߖߎ߸ ߊ߬ ߣߴߊ߬ ߦߋ߫ ߖߛߎ߬ߡߊ߬ߞߛߊ߬ ߦߙߐ ߟߎ߬ ߞߍ߫ ߟߊ߫ ߞߍߒߖߘߍߦߋ ߘߌ߫: ߛߓߍߟߌ ߓߊߓߌ߬ߟߊ ߛߏ߲߯ߓߊߟߊ߲ ߘߎ߲ߛߓߍ ߟߎ߬ ߟߊ߫߸ ߞߊ߬ ߓߍ߲߬ߢߐ߲߰ߡߊ߬ ߛߘߌߜߋ߲ ߠߎ߬ ߢߌߣߌ߲߫ ߊ߬ ߣߌ߫ ߦߌߟߡߊ ߟߎ߬߸ ߊ߬ ߣߌ߫. ߌ ߣߌ߫ ߗߋ߫ ߖߊ߬ߙߌ߲߬ߕߋ߬ߦߊ߬ ߓߊ߲ߓߊߟߌ߫ ߜߘߍ߫ ߟߎ߫ ߟߊ߫߸ ߘߟߊߡߌߘߟߊ ߟߎ߬ ߦߴߊ߬ߟߎ߬ ߟߊ߫ ߥߊ߯ߕߌ߫ ߖߊ߲߫ ߞߍ߫ ߟߊ߫ ߞߣߐߘߐ ߛߊ߲ߘߐߕߊ ߟߎ߬ ߛߌ߲ߘߌ ߞߊ߲߬ ߡߍ߲ ߠߎ߬ ߘߌ߫ ߛߋ߫ ߞߊ߬ߙߊ߲߬ ߠߊ߫ ߦߴߊ߬ ߛߎ߲ߞߎ߲ ߊ߬ߟߎ߬ ߟߊ߫ ߞߊ߲ ߘߐ߫.
ߖߐ߯ߙߊ߲ ߓߊ߯ ߞߴߊ߬ ߟߊߛߓߊ߬ߕߌ ߘߊߞߘߐ߫߸ ߊ߬ ߦߋ߫ ߊ߬ ߣߴߊ߬ ߓߘߊ߫ ߓߊ߲߫ ߟߊߓߊ߯ߙߊ߫ ߟߊ߫ ߞߊ߬ ߛߌ߲ߘߌ߫ ߏ߬ ߞߐߝߟߌ ߞߍ߫ ߘߊ߫ ߘߟߊߡߌߘߟߊ ߟߎ߬ ߟߊ߫ ߟߊ߬ߥߟߏ߬ߟߌ ߘߊ߲߬ߕߍ߰ߟߌ߬ ߟߊߢߊ߬. ߞߣߐߘߐ ߘߟߊߡߌߘߊߟߌ ߓߘߊ߫ ߖߐ߯ߙߊ߲ ߠߎ߬ ߟߊߘߏ߲߬ ߦߏ߫ ߞߘߐߦߌߘߊߟߊ߲ ߥߟߊ߫ ߕߙߏ߬ߞߏ߬ ߟߊ߫ ߘߟߊߡߌߘߊߟߌ ߗߋߘߊ. ߏ߬ ߟߎ߬ ߛߋ߲߬ߞߘߐ߬ߡߊ߬ߕߌ߲ߕߌ߲ߣߍ߲߫ ߕߍ߫ ߞߊ߲ ߓߍ߯ ߘߐ߫߸ ߞߏ߬ߣߌ߲߬ ߖߐ߯ߙߊ߲ ߘߌ߫ ߛߋ߫ ߘߐߦߙߌߥߊ߫ ߟߊ߫ ߞߊ߬ ߛߌߦߊߡߊ߲߫ ߠߎ߫ ߝߊ߬ߙߊ߫.
ߞߣߐߘߐ ߘߟߊߡߌߘߊߟߌ ߦߋ߫ ߛߋ߲߬ߠߊ߫ ߘߟߊߡߌߘߊߟߌ ߘߝߊ߫ ߟߊ߫ ߞߵߊ߬ ߘߐߦߙߌߥߊ߫: ߣߌ߫ ߥߞߌߔߋߘߌߦߊ ߢߣߊߕߊߟߌ ߛߓߍߟߌ ߟߎ߬ ߣߌ߫ ߟߊ߬ߓߊ߰ߙߊ߬ߟߊ ߢߐ߲߯ߕߍߞߣߍ ߝߌ߬ߛߌ ߟߎ߬ ߘߟߊߡߌ߬ߘߊ߬ ߘߊ߫ ߞߵߊ߬ߟߎ߬ ߟߊߡߊ߲߬ߘߌ߫ ߕߎ߬ߡߊ߬ߢߐ߲߰ߦߊ ߘߐ߫ ߘߟߊߡߌߘߊߟߌ ߟߊߓߊ߯ߙߊ߫ ߘߍߘߊ ߟߎ߬ ߦߋ߫߸ ߥߞߌߔߋߘߌߦߊ ߞߣߐߘߐ ߘߌ߫ ߛߋ߫ ߘߟߊߡߌ߬ߘߊ߬ ߟߊ߫ ߞߣߐߘߐ ߘߟߊߡߌߘߊ ߟߊߓߊ߯ߙߊ ߘߐ߫.
ߣߌ߲߬ ߝߣߊ߫ ߘߐߜߍ߫: Extension:ContentTranslation
ߞߊ߬ ߞߊߘߊ߲߫ ߞߍ߫ ߖߐ߯ߙߊ߲ ߠߊ߫
ߌ ߘߌ߫ ߛߋ߫ ߖߐ߯ߙߊ߲ ߠߊߛߐ߬ߘߐ߲߬ ߠߊ߫ ߞߊ߬ ߝߘߊ߫ ߞߙߍߞߙߍߣߍ߲:ߞߣߐߘߐ ߘߟߊߡߌߘߊߟߌ ߘߐ߫ ߞߊ߬ ߝߘߊ߫ ߥߞߌߔߋߘߌߦߊ ߟߊ߫ ߞߊ߲ ߓߍ߯ ߘߐ߫. ߊ߬ ߟߊߛߐ߬ߘߐ߲߬ ߞߏ߫ ߝߟߐ ߘߌ߫ ߖߐ߯ߙߊ߲ ߓߌ߬ߟߊ߬ ߥߞߌ ߏ߬ ߟߊ߫.
ߞߣߐߘߐ ߘߟߊߡߌߘߊߟߌ ߦߋ߫ ߓߋߕߊ ߗߋߘߊ ߘߐ߫ ߥߞߌߔߋߘߌߦߊ ߟߎ߬ ߓߍ߯ ߟߊ߫ ߟߊ߬ߓߊ߰ߙߊ߬ߟߊ ߜߊ߲߬ߞߎ߲߬ߣߍ߲ ߠߎ߬ ߦߋ߫. ߣߴߊ߬ ߓߊ߲߫ ߘߊ߫ ߓߌ߬ߟߊ߬ ߟߴߊ߬ ߟߊ߫ ߘߐߙߐ߲߫߸ ߌ ߘߌ߫ ߡߞߊ߬ߝߏ߬ߟߌ߬ ߕߏ߲ߘߋ߫ ߜߘߍ߫ ߦߋ߫ ߞߊ߬ ߘߟߊߡߌߘߊߟߌ ߘߊߡߌ߬ߣߊ߫ ߣߐ߰ߦߊ߬ ߘߐ߫ ߞߊ߬ ߝߘߊ߫ ߌ ߟߊ߫ ߓߟߏߓߌߟߊߢߐ߲߯ߞߊ߲߫ ߞߐߜߍ ߟߎ߬ ߟߊ߫߸ ߥߟߊ߫ ߞߎߡߘߊ ߟߎ߬ ߛߙߍߘߍ ߞߊ߬ ߝߘߊ߫ ߥߞߌߔߋߘߌߦߊ ߟߊ߫ ߞߊ߲߫ ߜߘߍ ߟߎ߬ ߘߐ߫ ߡߍ߲ ߠߎ߬ ߕߴߌ ߟߊ߫ ߞߊ߲ ߘߐ߫ ߡߎߣߎ߲߬
If you had any issue with the tool or you just want to share the experience with the tool, please provide feedback at the talk page.
- Section translation project will increase the capabilities of Content translation.
Translators will be able to expand existing articles by translating a new section on mobile and desktop. Section translation is part of the Boost initiative, where you can participate and track progress.
- User documentation for Content Translation is reorganized (still in progress).
Check the new help documents and help to make them better.
Purpose of the tool
|Visual design and user workflow documents|
Content Translation allows you to create an initial version of a Wikipedia page based on an existing version from a different language. The tool is focused on transferring and adapting content from an existing article to a new one in a different language. It allows editors to reuse as much or as little content for their initial version to later keep editing it with their usual editing tools.
We expect that Content Translation will help to expand the sum of the human knowledge to more languages. The tool is targeted to users that know two or more languages.
For current editors the tool will simplify the process of translating content. Currently, about 15% of users also edit a second language edition. These multilingual users were found to be more prolific than their monolingual counterparts, making about 2.3 times as many edits on average. In addition, the tool is aimed at attracting new editors who may benefit from a way of contributing that is easier than creating a new page from scratch.
The tool was designed according to the following principles:
- Save time. Help translators to create content quickly, without unnecessary copy & paste to external tools.
- Provide assistance. Prevent errors, and make the user confident of their translations.
- Encourage quality of translations. The tool should properly communicate the purpose of translations in Wikimedia context and help the user to avoid bad quality translations.
- Don’t force the user. Since different translators follow different editing patterns, the aids provided should not intrude into the editing process.
- Focus on content. Translation is more focused on content than text styling. Technical elements such as wikitext should be dealt in a way that do not make the translation harder.
More details about the analytics considered are available.
How to participate
- Try this tool
- You can volunteer for our testing sessions. It may take some time for us to contact you since we select participants based on the languages that we are planning to enable next. In any case, we are interested in testing with as many users as possible and we'll appreciate your participation.
- Help improve the tool by integrating new machine translation services or analyse our data on published translations to make translation services better.
- Take the new language survey where you can provide information on the support of existing tools for your language.
- Provide feedback at the talk page.
- Product Definition
- For developers
- Deployment Details
- Help Documents
- All subpages
- Best practices for Content Translation events
- ߥߞߌߔߋߘߌߦߊ ߣߛߌ߬ߘߐ ߞߎ߲߬ߠߊ߬ߓߌ߬ߘߌ߲߬ߠߌ߲ ߓߘߊ߫ ߘߐߦߙߌߥߊ߫߸ ߥߞߌߔߋߘߌߦߊ ߓߑߟߐߜ߭.
- ߞߣߐߘߐ ߘߟߊߡߌߘߊߟߌ ߦߋ߫ ߒ ߠߊ߫ ߥߞߌ ߡߊ߬ߦߟߍ߬ߡߊ߲߬ߠߌ߲ ߠߎ߬ ߟߊߢߊ߬ ߘߌ߬߸ ߥߞߌߔߋߘߌߦߊ ߓߑߟߐߜ߭.
- Multilinguals and Wikipedia Editing, Scott A. Hale. Dec 2013