In fr-ja translation, on the ja pane on the right: My input was deleted when any of the following action, not sequentially. Not only the manually changed phrase, but also CX2 output (ja) following the deleted part also disappeared.
What I was doing:
(1) Inside right pane, copy&pasted part of the translated sentence to correct word order.
- When I selected a phrase in ja and tried to overwrite, I chose from input drop down and press [Enter] to select correct word;
- Japanese language as being double byte scripts applies romanized/alphabetical characters to input; then a list of kanji or kanji+hiragana combo is shown in a small dropdown, which share the pronunciation; from which you need to choose one by pushing [Enter] key.
(2) To recover the CX2 output erased as in (1), and I wished to use the wikilink function anyway by using fr terms:
- I forcefully c&p from the fr on the left pane to the right pane and added fr text;
- I continued to work as above, either overwrite or input ja characters, then with [Enter] key, the input as well as the following text is lost.
How I tried to recover:
As it deleted the following CX2 output, and I wished to use the wikilinf function, I forcefully c&p from the fr on the left pane to the right pane and added fr text which was lost as above. I continued to work as above, either overwrite or input ja characters, then with [Enter] key, the input as well as the following text is lost.
- I applied the Undo (turn left arrow) button at the far right pane, but it did not recover to what I wished to see: I wish Undo button in this case will null manual change as well as recover the CX2 output gone with that.
Which cause I suspect:
- I am using an old iPad mini2 A1489, iOS 12.4.6, Safari.
Please kindly advise me if you would need further details, thank you in advance to see to it. Cheers,