Jump to navigation Jump to search
Links to statistics about Wikimedia / MediaWiki software development.
Wikimedia software statistics on Open Hub (formerly Ohloh), including many projects.
- Technical community metrics (Git, Gerrit, Phabricator, mailing lists) at https://wikimedia.biterg.io/.
- Phabricator offers tables showing open tasks by priority and by either user or project. Burndown charts are available per sprint.
- "Phabricator monthly statistics" emails on the wikitech-l mailing list - see its archives.
- Active users and new accounts per month
- Mailing lists.
- Gerrit and Phabricator: WikiContrib to query the recent activity of a list of people (see phab:T220254).
Other selected statistics
- Yearly (?) code review statistics, including information about Gerrit reviewers.
- Test coverage trends in our continuous integration.
- Code quality reports for core (may still be gathering data).
- Development statistics/Extensions.
Historical / Obsolete / Outdated / Non-working
- Top commenters and distribution of unreviewed revisions.
- Commit summaries and reversion ratio.
- Active committers by year.
- Code review (SVN era, pre-2012: still in need of replacement):
- bugdaystats for Launchpad.
- Contributor Dashboard by Mozilla.
- "How many unique contributors submitted unique pull requests to a https://github.com/wikimedia/ repo" - Python script by marktraceur.
- Number of gerrit committers (marktraceur's bash script).
cmd-query for Gerrit.