Related services are reachable from its dashboard at integration.wikimedia.org.
- Entry points: Standardised tests for projects.
- Tutorials: Learn how to create and enable Jenkins jobs.
- connect and connect
- Monitoring for Jenkins slaves (Nagf)
- Infrastructure Workboard (Phabricator)
- Git "integration" user group (Gerrit)
In order to improve the development process, it was proposed to consolidate a platform to run automated tests systematically at pre-commit or post-commit time.
These tests aim to check that the master branch of our repositories in git remain in an (almost) constantly deployable state. This project also relates to the will to have more frequent code deployments, as continuous integration will give us more confidence in new code if it already passed the automated tests.
- Allow list
- Browser tests
- Codehealth Pipeline
- Documentation generation
- Entry points
- Git repositories
- Jenkins job builder
- Legacy server
- Ownership of Selenium Jenkins job
- PHP CodeSniffer
- Phan/Phan-taint-check-plugin/Security issues found
- SonarQube Scanner
- Tutorials/Add phan to a MediaWiki extension
- Tutorials/Adding a MediaWiki extension
- Tutorials/Adding a new release pipeline for MediaWiki
- Tutorials/Adding basic checks
- Tutorials/Adding your extension to the shared gate job
- Tutorials/Debian packaging
- Tutorials/Generating PHP test coverage for a MediaWiki extension
- Tutorials/Test your Python
- Tutorials/Testing your go
- Tutorials/Trigger a job manually
- Understanding build failures
- Virtual Machine
- Workflow 2013
- Workflow 2014
- Zuul/gearman upgrade