MediaWiki кулланучылары белән аралашу һәм ярдәм алу өчен төрле ысуллар бар.
Беренче чиратта шуны ясарга кирәк:
- Terkälegez häm üz biteñdä şäxsi mäğlümatnı quyığız.
- Yañalıqlar häm ictimaği media digän kanallarğa barığız.
- Yaña eşçänlek xaqında xatnı alsın öçen wikitech-xisabına yazılığız
- Special:MyLanguage/MediaWiki on IRC kanallarına keregez. IRC channel häm bälki
- Make sure you have an email address confirmed and email notifications enabled in your mediawiki.org preferences.
- "Watch" (click the star icon of) the pages you want to follow and perhaps contribute to.
- All the better if you find a MediaWiki Group that matches your location or interests!
- Sorağançı,FAQ uqığız.
- Problemalarnı turı itep taswırlağız häm cawapnı kötegez.
- Cawabığızğa idäräçelärneñ berse yäki aktiv qullanuçı cawap birä ala.
If you don't get an answer, this could mean one of a number of things:
- Nobody was around at the time of day you chose. If the channel is generally quiet, come back later.
- You're asking a question which nobody knows the answer to, or which requires a lot of work to answer.
- You're asking a question which is in the FAQ, the help, the manual, or other documentation, and the volunteers in the channel feel it would be best if you found it yourself.
Questions relating to problems with your particular installation of MediaWiki are generally best answered on IRC, since they often require a back-and-forth exchange to isolate the problem, which is tedious when performed on the mailing lists.
There are several mailing lists available. The recommended ones are:
- mediawiki-l (or via Gmane) (or via your newsreader) is the high-traffic mailing list to ask for support.
- wikitech-l (or via Gmane) (or via your newsreader) is the high-traffic mailing list for software development, especially when it relates to Wikimedia (not just MediaWiki) wikis.
- mediawiki-announce (or via Gmane) (or via your newsreader) is a low-traffic list for announcements of new MediaWiki releases and security updates (all messages also go to mediawiki-l).
Please check the archives first! All three lists are also available through Gmane which provides access as newsgroups or in various web-based formats, and includes its own archives and archive search.
Follow the MediaWiki accounts:
More details at Social media.
Also see Wikimedia's Tech/News, which covers all the technical activity happening across the Wikimedia movement.
- Wikimedia's Meta-Wiki was formerly where documents were managed and proposals were discussed before this site was started. There is still a lot of content there that has yet to be moved.
- Phabricator is where feature requests and bugs may be reported or browsed.
- Translatewiki is a MediaWiki site that allows collaborative translation, including of MediaWiki software.
For help with the MediaWiki software
You can also post support questions at Project:Support desk, though this is less frequented than the other sources of help listed on this page.
To discuss this site, MediaWiki.org
- Project:Current issues (английский)