MediaWiki Stakeholders' Group
The MediaWiki Stakeholders' Group is a MediaWiki user group consisting of MediaWiki developers, system administrators, users, consultants, and hosting providers who cooperate in order to improve the software and advocate the needs of MediaWiki users outside the Wikimedia Foundation (WMF) and its projects. Read more about our mission.
- MediaWiki Stakeholders' August News Roundup
There has been a flurry of activity in the last few months and I wanted to take a moment to highlight a few events, happenings, and releases for MediaWiki users.
By Chris Koerner on 16 August 2017 14:39 (EDT)
- MediaWiki Stakeholders' June News Roundup
It's been a few months since we last had a MediaWiki Stakeholders' news roundup. In no particular order are a few items that MediaWiki folks might find interesting.
By Chris Koerner on 12 June 2017 16:58 (EDT)
- Fantastic MediaWikis all over the place
This was a long cherished plan for the MediaWiki Stakeholders: curate a track at a MediaWiki Hackathon which entirely focuses on MediaWiki sites and their maintainers.
By Markus Glaser on 24 May 2017 02:47 (EDT)
- MediaWiki Stakeholders' March News Roundup
Here's another quick round of updates from across the MediaWiki world.
By Chris Koerner on 21 March 2017 11:41 (EDT)
- The official channel of communication of this group is the group chat in Phabricator: #mwstake. The chat is public, but you have to register in order to participate.
- mediawiki-l is used as a fallback list for wider topics requiring community attention.
- Online meetings: Bluejeans video conference
- Twitter: @mwstakeholders (Contact: Chris Koerner)
- Google+: MediaWiki Stakeholders Community
- Sign up for the group chat in Phabricator: #mwstake. Group page
- Web: Official website
See our Phabricator board
Events, Positions and Presentations
- Wikimedia Hackathon 2017: Fantastic MediaWikis and How to Maintain Them (Track)
- EMWCon Spring 2017: Third-party wikis
- Wikimedia Conference 2016: Lightning Talk about MediaWiki Survey at Wikimedia Conference 2016
Reports and Presentations
User Group Reports