Ana sapirang cara kanggo ngontak pangguna MedhiyaWiki liya utawa njaluk pitulung cepet.
Iki iyata laku mula kang becik:
- Register lan owahi sapirang katrangan tentang awakmu ing kaca panggunamu.
- Tutna News lan saluran social media kita.
- Langgan'ana wikitech-announce kanggo narima emél pangumuman tentang kagiyatan anyar.
- Melu more. saluran IRC lan uga
- Pasthekna awakmu duwe e-layang konfirmasi lan wara-wara e-layang murup ing mediawiki.org pilihanmu.
- "Tonton" (klik tandha lintang saka) kaca sing awakmu karep nyetut lan bisa uga nyumbang.
- Luwih becik nalika awakmu nemu Kelompok MedhiyaWiki sing pas karo panggon utawa kasenenganmu!
- Please read the FAQ before asking.
- State your problem immediately and wait for a response. Don't ask "is there anyone here" or "can someone help me". This is normal IRC etiquette and allows participants to multitask effectively.
- Expect to wait for some time for an initial response, especially in off-peak times. Despite this, out of courtesy for the volunteer who is helping you, try to answer their questions promptly.
If you don't get an answer, this could mean one of a number of things:
- Nobody was around at the time of day you chose. If the channel is generally quiet, come back later.
- You're asking a question which nobody knows the answer to, or which requires a lot of work to answer.
- You're asking a question which is in the FAQ, the help, the manual, or other documentation, and the volunteers in the channel feel it would be best if you found it yourself.
Questions relating to problems with your particular installation of MediaWiki are generally best answered on IRC, since they often require a back-and-forth exchange to isolate the problem, which is tedious when performed on the mailing lists.
There are several mailing lists available. The recommended ones are:
- mediawiki-l (or via Gmane) (or via your newsreader) is the high-traffic mailing list to ask for support.
- wikitech-l (or via Gmane) (or via your newsreader) is the high-traffic mailing list for software development, especially when it relates to Wikimedia (not just MediaWiki) wikis.
- mediawiki-announce (or via Gmane) (or via your newsreader) is a low-traffic list for announcements of new MediaWiki releases and security updates (all messages also go to mediawiki-l).
Please check the archives first! All three lists are also available through Gmane which provides access as newsgroups or in various web-based formats, and includes its own archives and archive search.
Follow the MediaWiki accounts:
More details at Social media.
Also see Wikimedia's Tech/News, which covers all the technical activity happening across the Wikimedia movement.
- Wikimedia's Meta-Wiki was formerly where documents were managed and proposals were discussed before this site was started. There is still a lot of content there that has yet to be moved.
- Phabricator is where feature requests and bugs may be reported or browsed.
- Translatewiki is a MediaWiki site that allows collaborative translation, including of MediaWiki software.
For help with the MediaWiki software
You can also post support questions at Project:Support desk, though this is less frequented than the other sources of help listed on this page.
To discuss this site, MediaWiki.org
- Project:Current issues (Inggris)