This is the place for translators, where beginners find help to start out. Advanced users can find out how to mark pages for translation. So you should first get to know how it works, before starting to translate pages.
MediaWiki.org uses the Extension:Translate for localisation. This wiki is a place where you may find detailed information about it. Help:Extension:Translate देखौ। You can find more information for beginners on Project:Language policy.
If you want to help us with a translation
For more information on the translation project for your language, go to Project:Translation.
For beginners, it is best to start the translation of any message on a page where another translator already has started to translate. The original translator is very likely to track your edit, so your translations will probably soon be checked. If there are any mistakes in your work, they fix it. It is one of more good reasons, for the watching pages.
उन्नत अनुवादकों लेली
If you want to learn more on how to prepare a page for translation, visit here. At the end of this work, you need to wait until the prepared page is processed by the Translation administrator who marks this page for translation.
- Content translation – Help tool for translators, to translate the content of Wikipedia articles into other languages.
- Multilingual Templates and Modules – How to create multilingual templates and modules (draft)
- Project:Village Pump – The place for questions and answers about translations (in English).
- Wikimedia Language engineering
- Wikimedia Language engineering/Developers
- Multilingual MediaWiki – Described the old system of MediaWiki translation methods (unused now; only for information)