Phabricator is an open-source software development platform. It is used for tracking issues and project management of Wikimedia and related software.
- To ask technical questions about Wikimedia projects, see m:Tech
- To ask technical questions about MediaWiki in non-WMF installations, see Project:Support desk
To see an overview of how Phabricator works, how to use it, or ask questions, please see the Help page. Your questions are very welcome.
Common first actions are:
- If you maintain projects: Creating a project and learning about project management in Phabricator.
- Learn to use Phabricator. Play and test in our Cloud Services instance as much as you want (the test instance is unfortunately not always online).
Check out the documentation and short videos on Phabricator/Help.
每個禮拜更新 / 維修嘅時段
Phabricator doesn't have releases, and therefore it is up to us to decide how close do we want to follow the upstream version. There is a weekly window for updates and other maintenance tasks on Wednesdays at 5:00PM Pacific (Thursday Midnight, 0:00 UTC) (check your timezone) and users will get redirected to Phabricator/Maintenance. We don't necessarily update Phabricator every week, but we reserve this window to use as needed, usually twice per month, depending on the urgency of outstanding bugs fixed upstream. The expected downtime during this window is between 0 and 30 minutes.
For specific bugs and changes, query for resolved tasks of the latest update date under "Milestones" and check the corresponding latest upstream Changelog items.
- Test instance of Phabricator
- wikitech:Phabricator — technical information for administrators of Wikimedia Phabricator
phabricator:interwiki prefix to link tasks on Phabricator.
- Important subpages