ꯐꯕ꯭ꯔꯤꯀꯦꯇꯔ ꯍꯥꯏꯕꯁꯤ ꯁꯣꯐꯋꯌꯥꯔ ꯆꯥꯎꯈꯠꯅꯕ ꯃꯌꯥꯝꯒꯤ ꯑꯣꯏꯕ ꯐꯝꯄꯥꯛ ꯑꯃꯅꯤ ꯫ ꯋꯤꯀꯤꯃꯦꯗꯤꯌꯥꯗ, ꯊꯧꯔꯥꯡ ꯃꯌꯥꯝꯅ ꯐꯕ꯭ꯔꯤꯀꯦꯇꯔ ꯤꯑꯁꯤꯕꯨ ꯁꯤꯖꯤꯟꯅꯩ ꯊꯧꯔꯥꯡ ꯑꯗꯨ ꯌꯦꯡꯁꯤꯟꯕ ꯅꯨꯡꯉꯥꯏꯅꯕ, ꯁꯣꯐꯋꯌꯥꯔ ꯑꯁꯣꯏꯕ ꯋꯥꯀꯠꯅꯕ ꯑꯃꯁꯨꯡ ꯑꯍꯦꯟꯕ ꯆꯪꯒꯗꯕꯁꯤꯡ ꯍꯪꯅꯕ (ꯌꯦꯡꯉꯨ ꯀꯔꯃꯥꯏ ꯇꯧꯔꯒ ꯌꯥꯗꯕ ꯅꯨꯡꯉꯥꯏꯇꯕ ꯊꯦꯡꯅꯕꯁꯤ ꯍꯪꯒꯠꯀꯅꯤ) ꯫
Common first actions are:
- ꯅꯪꯗꯤ ꯑꯦꯀꯥꯎꯟ ꯁꯦꯝꯕ
- ꯇꯧꯒꯗꯕ ꯊꯧꯔꯝꯗꯨ ꯁꯦꯝꯕ
- ꯅꯪꯅꯥ ꯊꯧꯔꯥꯡꯁꯤꯡ ꯆꯞꯆꯥꯅ ꯌꯦꯡꯁꯤꯟꯂꯒꯗꯤ: ꯊꯧꯔꯥꯡ ꯱ ꯁꯦꯝꯕ ꯑꯃꯁꯨꯡ ꯇꯝꯁꯤꯟꯕꯒꯤ ꯃꯔꯝꯗ ꯐꯦꯕ꯭ꯔꯤꯀꯦꯇꯔ ꯗ ꯊꯧꯔꯥꯡ ꯌꯥꯅ ꯌꯥꯅꯕ ꯍꯣꯠꯅꯕ.
- Learn to use Phabricator. Play and test in our Cloud Services instance as much as you want (the test instance is unfortunately not always online). Check out the documentation and short videos on Phabricator/Help.
- Report bugs and feature-requests in the Phabricator software itself in the Phabricator project. See the Wikimedia Phabricator bug workflow for more details.
Weekly update / maintenance window
Phabricator doesn't have releases, and therefore it is up to us to decide how close do we want to follow the upstream version. There is a weekly window for updates and other maintenance tasks on Wednesdays at 5:00PM Pacific (Thursday Midnight, 0:00 UTC) (check your timezone) and users will get redirected to Phabricator/Maintenance. We don't necessarily update Phabricator every week, but we reserve this window to use as needed, usually twice per month, depending on the urgency of outstanding bugs fixed upstream. The expected downtime during this window is between 0 and 30 minutes.
- Test instance of Phabricator
- A short PDF presentation (with many screenshots) about the basics of Phabricator (given at WikiCon 2016)
- Task and project management with Wikimedia Phabricator, Quim Gil, Wikimedia Montreal, August 2017
- wikitech:Phabricator - technical information for administrators of Wikimedia Phabricator
- wikibooks:Phabricator Administrator's Handbook - generic setup information about Phabricator