Phabricator adalah sebuah platform pengembangan perangkat lunak sumber terbuka. Di Wikimedia, Phabricator digunakan untuk manajemen proyek, pelaporan kekutu perangkat lunak dan permintaan fitur (lihat Bagaimana melaporkan kesalahan / kerusakan), dan di masa depan juga untuk memeriksa kode secara terpadu.
You can also watch a screencast about handling tasks/bugs.
First missions include
- Creating your account
- Creating a task
- If you maintain projects: Creating a project and learning about project management in Phabricator.
- Learn to use Phabricator. Play and test in our Labs instance as much as you want. Check out the documentation and short videos on Phabricator/Help.
- Report bugs and feature-requests in the Phabricator software itself in the Phabricator project. See the Wikimedia Phabricator bug workflow for more details.
For Phabricator support and camaraderie, join.
Weekly update / maintenance window
Phabricator doesn't have releases, and therefore it is up to us to decide how close do we want to follow the upstream version. There is a weekly window for updates and other maintenance tasks on Wednesdays at 5:00PM Pacific (Thursday Midnight, 0:00 UTC) (check your timezone) and users will get redirected to Phabricator/Maintenance. We don't necessarily update Phabricator every week, but we reserve this window to use as needed, usually twice per month, depending on the urgency of outstanding bugs fixed upstream. The expected downtime during this window is between 0 and 30 minutes.
- A short PDF presentation (with many screenshots) about the basics of Phabricator (given at WikiCon 2016)
- wikitech:Phabricator (technical information for administrators)
- Watch 2014-12-11 Tech talk on "Phabricator for Wikimedia Projects".