|Karmat:Soo soppee wii xët, nangu nga ne yaa ngi joxe say cëru ci anam yi CC0 tëral. Xoolal Xëtu ndimbal wu Public Domain ngir yeneeni xibaar.
|Special pages - Help||Diff • PermanentLink • Merge history • New files • New pages • Preferences • Random page • Recent changes • Undelete • Watchlist • ExpandTemplates • ApiSandbox|
Bépp xëtu wiki ànd naak aw xëtu waxtaanuwaay, di wees man di jëfandikoo ngir waxtaan ak yeneen jëfandikukat yi. Soo bësee ci làcc wu "waxtaan" moo lay yóbb ci xëtu waxtaanuwaay wi ci kaw xët wi. Soppil xët wi rekk ngir man a yokk say wax. Aw xëtu waxtaanuwaay ci nii, ni yeneen xëti wiki bi lay ndirool, dayni rek ci barabu tur bu "Talk" la nekk, ngir tàqale kook yeneen jukki yi ci barabu tur bu "(njëkk)" (xoolal Help:Namespaces). Niki bépp xëtu wiki bi, man nga koo soppi, jublu ko ak ab lëkkalekaay, gis itam jaar-jaaram
Déeggoo ci soppiwinu aw xëtu waxtaanuwaay
Waxtaan ciw xëtu wiki wu amul genn déeggoo man naa doy waar ci ndoorteel gi. Su ñépp àndee topp yenn déeggóo yu yomb ci soppinwin gi man naa yombal mbir mi:
- Deel xaatim say bataaxal ak sa tur. Man ngaa jëfandikoo ñeenti "
~~~~" (walla bësub xaatim bi nekk ci bànqaasu coppite bi ci kaw). Ngir yeneeni xibaar xoolal Help:Signatures.
- Deel tambali ag waxtaan ak
==koj bu tolluwaay bu 2==ci suufu xët wi (walla nga jëfandikoo làcc wu "+").
- Duggal sa tont ak ñaari-tomb(
:) ci ndoorteelu xët wi ngay njëkk a bind.
Lii misaalu ag waxtaan la wuy topp déeggoo gu soppiwinu aw xëtu waxtaanuwaay:
|Mbindum wiki||Mbind mees melokaanal|
Nu supp bi mel?--Bob 26 Ut 1991 18:07(UTC)
Soppi waxtaan yi
Having discussions on a free-form wiki page will seem strange at first. It has some advantages over the conventional rigid forum format, but it can get a little messy. As with other wiki pages, anyone can help with tidying up discussions, to conform to the editing conventions, e.g., add signatures and headings where they are missing.
Clearly we also have the opportunity to edit other people's comments. It is generally bad etiquette to modify somebody else's wording. (Better to just add your own comment with your corrections.) But it can be acceptable to ...
- Modify discussion headings
- Change wording or append words to the discussion headings, to better describe the topic of discussion. Note that good descriptive headings become important when many discussions start to fill the page.
- Move discussions to a different page
- If discussions are put in the wrong place on the wiki, and are better associated with different talk page, then you could just move the discussion by cut & paste. This is potentially confusing, for the people posting, but can be important for keeping things tidy. You could leave the discussion in the wrong place for a few days/weeks grace before tidying it. You could leave a link behind explaining that a discussion was moved, or if not, you should link within the edit summary.
- Delete discussions when they are out-of-date
- Discussions can often get left lying around on a talk page long after the issue is no longer relevant. It's usually a good idea to reply to saying "I think this is now resolved", but sooner or later it's time to just blow away the old discussions (they are of course preserved in the editing history).
- Split a post into several discussions
- It may be appropriate to do this, if somebody has raised several points that need to be answered separately. However, you should always be respectful of other people's words. Does their post still make sense if you split it up?
Building articles - Discussing articles
It is usually best to keep focused on the task of building a wiki article, and use discussion pages only to support this process. The topic of conversation should generally revolve around what needs to be done to make the associated article better. Remember that editing the article itself is often a more effective means of communicating. It can be more difficult, requiring you to balance your views alongside those of others, but it can also be more rewarding. This is how the community of wiki editors will make progress. Often it will feel more natural to engage in heated debate on a talk page (or indeed any other contact channel) but in fact the wiki article itself can offer a powerful means of reaching middle-ground. Think about how to portray both sides of the argument (e.g., listing advantages and disadvantages) and you may find the debate evaporates.
User talk pages
A "User talk page" is a talk page associated with somebody's "User page" (See Help:User page.) This is a place to leave messages for a particular wiki user.
This can function as a kind of messaging system. Users receive the following prominent notification when new messages have been left on their talk page:
The message will continue to be displayed on all pages until users visit their talk page.
They may be notified by email as well, although this cannot always be relied upon (since the email notification feature must be activated by supplying a valid email address, and clicking a confirmation link). If you don't get a response to your user talk page message, try looking for other contact details that they may have supplied on their user page.
Note that the messages are not private, and others can join in the conversation.