Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Oharra: Orri hau aldatzean, zure ekarpena CC0-ren lizentziapean uztea onartzen duzu. Ikusi Domeinu Publikoko Laguntza Orriak informazio gehiagorako.
|Structured Discussions Portal|
|Translate this template|
- A board is a group of subjects. A talk page converted to Structured Discussions is a board. There is only one board per page.
- Content on the right column of a Board (introductory text, templates, and similar). Category links in here, will add the Board to the category.
- A topic is a structured discussion about one particular subject.
- Topic Titlebar
- Located at the top of a Topic, this area collects metadata, which currently includes: topic title, timestamp of last activity, number of comments. Summary goes below the Topic Titlebar.
- A Topic can be summarized (explain what is going on, or what are the main points of an ongoing discussion), or can have explanatory templates. Category links in here, will add the Topic to the category. Summary author is mentioned on the Summary bar.
- An atomic reply, comment, or object whose parent is a Topic.
- A child Post of another Post.
- You create an indentation when you reply to an answer. That indentation is created to mark a digression from the main topic. The indentation is marked by a grey border and a padding on the left (on the right on right-to-left languages).
- Structured Discussions-enabled
- A wiki can specify which pages and namespaces should display a Structured Discussions board. For example, several projects' Talk pages, or all User_talk pages.
- Subscribing to a Structured Discussions Board is different from add the page to your watchlist: if you watch a Structured Discussions Board, you will receive notifications about the creation of each new topic on the page, no more. You have to add to your watchlist the Topics that further interest you to be notified of detailed answers. If you create a new topic, you will be auto-subscribed to it.
- A topic or a post can be "moderated" in 3 ways: Hide, Delete, and Suppress. Any user can hide a topic, sysops can delete, oversights can suppress.
- Konpondutzat markatu
- A topic can be "marked as resolved": all answers to a particular topic are hidden, and a mark is added near of the title. You can expand the Topic by clicking on the Title or on the Summary.