|Structured Discussions Portal|
Structured Discussions (formerly known as Flow) are a project of the Collaboration team at the Wikimedia Foundation to build a modern discussion and collaboration system for Wikimedia projects.
Discover on one page why we built Structured Discussions, and how to use it: editing basics, post an answer (to the global discussion or to a specific person in a global conversation), create a discussion, watch a topic or a whole board, get notifications and browse and archive subjects.
There is some specific terms concerning Structured Discussions. They have been defined in the Glossary.
Structured Discussions are not working for you? Please check if you can solve that problem.
Some advanced tools are available, for specific purposes. They have been regrouped on these subjects:
- What happens when Structured Discussions are enabled on a page?
- Filter topics, Edit a topic/message, Summarize a topic, Resolve a topic
- How to create links to subjects
- Notifications and watchlist
- The notifications you receive and the different inputs in watchlists
- How the history system works
- Hide, Delete, Suppress topics
- Preloading contents on a new Structured Discussions conversation
- Keyboard shortcuts to use on visual editing mode.