- 1 目标
- 2 年度路线图
- 3 跨受众
- 4 Metrics
- 5 受眾團隊
- 5.1 贡献者
- 5.2 读者
- 5.3 Technical Program Management
- 5.4 Design
- 5.5 Product Analytics
- 5.6 Product Design Strategy
- 5.7 维基数据
- Product Principles
- Community Process Principles
- New Content Program metrics reports.
- 新读者 — on-going research that focuses on understanding potential Wikimedia readers in countries where access to the Internet is quickly growing.
- Advanced Mobile Contributions
- Android Editing Features
- Content Translation, V2
- Improve Translate Extension and Translate Wiki process
- iOS Editing
- Visual based mobile editing
- Annual Pan goal: Platform Evolution CDP
- Movement Organizers Study
The Product Analytics tracks a set of key metrics designed to give a high-level picture of the movement's health.
An Audience team covers a set of features developed according to specific user flows and needs.
We build collaborative, inclusive tools for creating and editing free knowledge.
- Phabricator task board: #ContentTranslation-Release8
- Page: Special:MyLanguage/Wikimedia Language engineering
We build exceptional learning and reading experiences for the sum of all knowledge.
Technical Program Management
We are dedicated to guiding delivery processes and facilitating team health through good practices.
Lead: Grace Gellerman
We make sharing of all human knowledge easy and joyful. For everyone.
Lead: Nirzar Pangarkar
We make recommendations based on results of analyses, advocate for ethical data practices, and educate on topics around data and statistics.
Page: Product Analytics
Lead: Kate Zimmerman
Product Design Strategy
[intro text here]
Page: [link here]
Lead: Margeigh Novotny
Wikidata is a free and open knowledge base that can be read and edited by both humans and machines. This project is maintained by the Software Development & Engineering department at Wikimedia Deutschland.
WMDE Fiscal Year 2016
WMDE Fiscal Year 2017