- 제품 원칙
- Special:MyLanguage/Wikimedia Product Guidance (formerly: Technical Collaboration Guidance)
- Design Statement of Purpose
- Data and research information for products
- Monthly Research Showcases
- New Content Program metrics reports.
- Audience Research
- Community Health Initiative
- 새 사용자 경험
- 새 독자 — on-going research that focuses on understanding potential Wikimedia readers in countries where access to the Internet is quickly growing.
- 공용의 구조화된 데이터
- Annual Pan goal: Platform Evolution CDP
- Movement Organizers Study
The Product Analytics tracks a set of key metrics designed to give a high-level picture of the movement's health.
An Audience team covers a set of features developed according to specific user flows and needs.
We build collaborative, inclusive tools for creating and editing free knowledge.
We build exceptional learning and reading experiences for the sum of all knowledge.
Technical Program Management
We are dedicated to guiding delivery processes and facilitating team health through good practices.
Lead: Grace Gellerman
We make sharing of all human knowledge easy and joyful. For everyone.
Page: Product Design
Director: Margeigh Novotny
We make recommendations based on results of analyses, advocate for ethical data practices, and educate on topics around data and statistics.
Page: Product Analytics
Lead: Kate Zimmerman
Product Design Strategy
Page: Product Design Strategy
Lead: Margeigh Novotny
Wikidata is a free and open knowledge base that can be read and edited by both humans and machines. This project is maintained by the Software Development & Engineering department at Wikimedia Deutschland.
- Page: Wikidata
- Lead: Lydia Pintscher
- 파브리케이터 버그 및 작업 게시판: #wikidata
- 토론 목록: firstname.lastname@example.org
|WMDE Fiscal Year 2017||Q1: 2017년 1월–3월||Q2: 4월-6월||Q3: 7월-9월||Q4: 10월-12월|
|WMDE Fiscal Year 2016||Q1: 2016년 1월–3월||Q2: 4월-6월||Q3: 7월-9월||Q4: 10월-12월|