- ꯱ ꯄꯥꯟꯖꯤꯟꯁꯤꯡ
- ꯲ ꯆꯥꯍꯤꯒꯤ ꯂꯃꯕꯤ ꯇꯥꯛꯄ
- ꯳ ꯇꯥꯕꯤꯕ ꯃꯤꯑꯣꯏꯁꯤꯡ ꯂꯥꯟꯁꯤꯟꯗꯨꯅ
- ꯴ Metrics
- ꯵ ꯇꯥꯕꯤꯕ ꯃꯤꯑꯣꯏꯁꯤꯡ ꯀꯥꯡꯕꯨꯁꯤꯡ
- ꯵.꯱ ꯁꯔꯨꯛꯌꯥꯔꯤꯕꯁꯤꯡ
- ꯵.꯲ ꯄꯥꯕꯤꯔꯤꯕꯁꯤꯡ
- ꯵.꯳ Technical Program Management
- ꯵.꯴ Product Design
- ꯵.꯵ Product Analytics
- ꯵.꯶ Product Design Strategy
- ꯵.꯷ Wikidata
ꯆꯥꯍꯤꯒꯤ ꯂꯃꯕꯤ ꯇꯥꯛꯄ
- Annual Plan for Product 2018–2019
- ꯲꯰꯱꯷-꯲꯰꯱꯸ ꯆꯥꯍꯤꯒꯤ ꯄꯣꯠꯊꯣꯛꯀꯤ ꯀꯣꯛꯆꯨꯪꯁꯤꯟꯅꯕ
- ꯲꯰꯱꯶-꯲꯰꯱꯷ ꯆꯥꯍꯤꯒꯤ ꯄꯣꯠꯊꯣꯛꯀꯤ ꯀꯣꯛꯆꯨꯪꯁꯤꯟꯅꯕ
- ꯲꯰꯱꯶ ꯄꯣꯠꯊꯣꯛꯀꯤ ꯁꯝꯂꯛꯄ
- ꯲꯰꯱꯵ ꯄꯣꯠꯊꯣꯛ ꯑꯃꯁꯨꯡ ꯁꯤꯟ-ꯁꯥꯔꯣꯜ ꯅꯩꯅꯕ ꯑꯃꯨꯛꯍꯟꯅ ꯌꯦꯡꯁꯤꯟꯕ
ꯇꯥꯕꯤꯕ ꯃꯤꯑꯣꯏꯁꯤꯡ ꯂꯥꯟꯁꯤꯟꯗꯨꯅ
- Product Principles
- ꯁꯤꯟ-ꯁꯥꯔꯣꯜ ꯄꯨꯟꯁꯤꯟꯕ ꯂꯝꯕꯤ ꯄꯤꯕꯤꯔꯤꯕ
- Community Process Principles
- ꯍꯥꯏꯖꯅꯕ ꯏꯒꯗꯕ ꯋꯥꯍꯩ ꯋꯥꯇꯥ ꯃꯑꯣꯡ
- ꯆꯩꯆꯠ ꯑꯃꯁꯨꯡ ꯄꯣꯠꯊꯣꯛꯁꯤꯡꯒꯤ ꯊꯤꯖꯤꯟꯕ ꯑꯀꯨꯞꯄ ꯋꯥꯔꯣꯜ
- ꯊꯥꯒꯤ ꯊꯤꯖꯤꯟꯕꯁꯤꯡ ꯎꯨꯠꯊꯣꯛꯄ
- New Content Program metrics reports.
- ꯇꯥꯕꯤꯕ ꯃꯤꯑꯣꯏ ꯊꯤꯖꯤꯟꯕ
- ꯃꯤꯌꯥꯝꯒꯤ ꯍꯛꯁꯦꯜꯒꯤ ꯁꯦꯝꯀꯠ ꯍꯧꯒꯠꯂꯛꯄ
- New Editor Experiences
- ꯄꯥꯕꯤꯔꯤꯕ ꯑꯅꯧꯕ ꯃꯤꯑꯣꯏꯁꯤꯡ — ꯃꯈꯥ ꯆꯠꯊꯔꯤꯕ ꯊꯤꯖꯤꯟꯕꯁꯤ ꯋꯤꯀꯤꯃꯦꯗꯤꯌꯥ ꯄꯥꯕꯤꯅꯕ ꯂꯩꯕ ꯃꯤꯑꯣꯏꯁꯤꯅ ꯅꯝꯅ ꯂꯩꯕ ꯂꯩꯄꯥꯛꯀꯁꯤꯡ ꯗ ꯈꯪꯗꯣꯛꯄꯗ ꯃꯤꯠꯌꯦꯡ ꯆꯪꯕ ꯏꯟꯇꯔꯅꯦꯠ ꯁꯤꯖꯤꯟꯅꯕ ꯌꯥꯝꯈꯠꯂꯛꯄ ꯑꯣꯏꯅ ꯇꯧꯒꯅꯤ ꯫
- ꯀꯃꯣꯟꯁ ꯗ ꯗꯥꯇꯥ ꯒꯤ ꯑꯣꯏꯒꯗꯕ ꯃꯑꯣꯡ
- Advanced Mobile Contributions
- Android Editing Features
- Content Translation, V2
- Improve Translate Extension and Translate Wiki process
- iOS Editing
- Visual based mobile editing
- Annual Pan goal: Platform Evolution CDP
- Movement Organizers Study
The Product Analytics tracks a set of key metrics designed to give a high-level picture of the movement's health.
ꯇꯥꯕꯤꯕ ꯃꯤꯑꯣꯏꯁꯤꯡ ꯀꯥꯡꯕꯨꯁꯤꯡ
An Audience team covers a set of features developed according to specific user flows and needs.
We build collaborative, inclusive tools for creating and editing free knowledge.
We build exceptional learning and reading experiences for the sum of all knowledge.
Technical Program Management
We are dedicated to guiding delivery processes and facilitating team health through good practices.
Lead: Grace Gellerman
We make sharing of all human knowledge easy and joyful. For everyone.
Page: Product Design
Lead: Nirzar Pangarkar
We make recommendations based on results of analyses, advocate for ethical data practices, and educate on topics around data and statistics.
Page: Product Analytics
Lead: Kate Zimmerman
Product Design Strategy
Page: Product Design Strategy
Lead: Margeigh Novotny
Wikidata is a free and open knowledge base that can be read and edited by both humans and machines. This project is maintained by the Software Development & Engineering department at Wikimedia Deutschland.
- Page: Wikidata
- Lead: Lydia Pintscher
- Phabricator bugs & tasks board: #wikidata
- Discussion List: email@example.com
|WMDE Fiscal Year 2017||Q1: January–March 2017||Q2: April–June||Q3: July–September||Q4: October–December|
|WMDE Fiscal Year 2016||Q1: January–March 2016||Q2: April–June||Q3: July–September||Q4: October–December|