|Babel user information|
Hi, I'm Legoktm! I am a recovering MediaWiki developer, inactive journalist, and currently a member of the Wikimedia Site Reliability Engineering team. In the past I worked on SUL finalization, created extension.json (I love JSON) and did a bunch of other architecture work. I got my start in software development through writing bots using Pywikibot and the MediaWiki API. I enjoy writing developer tools to make things easier; in the past these have included codesearch, LibUp, and wikibugs. I'm interested in just about anything and am easy to nerd snipe.
- User talk:Legoktm
- legoktmmember.fsf.org (non-Google connected email)
- legoktmwikimedia.org (for work stuff)
legoktmon irc.freenode.net (maybe fastest depending on timezone)
- Learn about the Debian package of MediaWiki
- In 2017 and 2018 I ranked in the top 4 MediaWiki code +2'ers
- I occasionally blog about wiki stuff
- I work for or provide services to the Wikimedia Foundation, but this is my personal account. Edits, statements, or other contributions made from this account are my own, and may not reflect the views of the Foundation.