(Redirected from Pywikibot)
Pywikibot is a Python library and collection of scripts that automate work on MediaWiki sites. Originally designed for Wikipedia, it is now used throughout the Wikimedia Foundation's projects and on many other wikis.
Running a bot
Writing a bot
- A new stable release 8.6 has been deployed. It is marked with
stabletag. This is the last release supporting Python 3.6.
- A new stable release 8.5.1 has been deployed.
- A new stable release 8.5 has been deployed.
- A new stable release 8.4 has been deployed.
- Python 3.12.0 and 3.11.6 final releases are available.