(Redirected from Pywikibot)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pywikibot is a Python library and collection of scripts that automate work on MediaWiki sites. Originally designed for Wikipedia, it is now used throughout the Wikimedia Foundation's projects and on many other wikis.
Running a bot
Writing a bot
- A new stable release 5.5.0 has been deployed. It is marked with
- A new stable release 5.4.0 has been deployed.
- Python 3.8.7 final was released.
- A new stable release 5.3.0 has been deployed.
- Python 3.9.1 final was released.
- Note: Python 3.5 has reached its end of life.