(Redirected from Pywikibot)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pywikibot is a Python library and collection of scripts that automate work on MediaWiki sites. Originally designed for Wikipedia, it is now used throughout the Wikimedia Foundation's projects and on many other wikis.
Running a bot
Writing a bot
- A new stable release 6.1.0 has been deployed. It is marked with
- Python 3.9.4 hotfix was released.
- Python 3.9.3 final and Python 3.8.9 final were released.
- A new stable release 6.0.1 has been deployed.
- A new stable release 6.0.0 has been deployed.
- Note: This release is no longer supporting MediaWiki 1.19―1.22.
- A new stable release 5.6.0 has been deployed.
- Note: This is the last release supporting MediaWiki 1.19―1.22.