Release status: stable
|Description||semi-automated tool that manages upgrades of libraries and other developer dependencies for repositories hosted on Gerrit|
|Author(s)||Kunal Mehta (Legoktmtalk)|
|Issues:||Open tasks · Report a bug|
libraryupgrader is a semi-automated tool that manages upgrades of libraries and other developer dependencies for repositories hosted on Gerrit. It replaces a set of hacky scripts Legoktm used to run on his laptop. It currently runs out of the
library-upgrader Cloud VPS project.
- Does not run under Legoktm's gerrit account
- Pick a few canary repositories to do the upgrade first, then submit patches to bulk upgrade the rest
- Ability to specifically pick what library to upgrade
- All submitted patches use the "
- Discovers new repositories immediately instead of a hardcoded list
- Auto +2 trivial patches
- Rate limits to avoid clogging up CI pipeline
- In progress puppetize setup
- In progress Web interface for everything!!11
- Instructions for running locally