Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Type hint everything!
- Lots of WH specific stuff still...
- Most uses of globals can use context instead.
- dirname( __FILE__ ) --> __DIR__
- In BeforePageDisplay hook, add type hinting
- The OutputPage::addMeta feels like something core should take care of...why does it vary by skin?
- getInterWikiLinkText: Should use a localized message rather than hardcoding...
- !empty( $format ) is bad, just set $format = null at the beginning, and check for that. But just use a message and you don't have to deal with it.
- getInterWikiCTA: Use localized messages
- pageStats: Don't use $wgOut/$wgRequest when you have context right there...
- Use $this->getTitle()->inNamespace() instead of comparing constants
- getUserLinks: Don't use $wgUser, use context.
- $t->exists(), don't compare page id directly
- wfMessage->escaped() since it's going into HTML
- The fetch page text and then parser looks like a bad idea to me.
- needsFurtherEditing: Ugh, bad idea. Use page properties like the Disambiguator extension does
- getRelatedArticlesBox: Use context, not globals.
- categories_to_ignore looks bad too.
- Umm, that database query looks...like it shouldn't be in the skin.
- Parameter $e is never used
- $num_cols isn't defined
- getGalleryImage: Overly WH specific?
- getArticleThumb: I don't know how the language converter stuff works, but that doesn't look right.
- userHasCookies: Doesn't look like something the skin should ever care about.