|This page is obsolete. It is kept for historical interest only. It may document extensions or features that are obsolete and/or no longer supported. Do not rely on the information here being up-to-date.|
Wikimedia has participated in Outreachy since 2013. In this program, we connect people from groups underrepresented in free and open source software in a three-month, full-time internship and runs two editions every year. It is overseen by Wikimedia's Developer Relations team. Wikimedia provides funding for Outreachy internships.
Our Outreachy History
- Past Projects
- Round 16
- Round 15
- Round 14
- Round 13
- Round 12
- Round 11
- Round 10
- Round 9
- Round 8
- Round 7
- Round 6
- Round 5
- Zhurakhinskaya, Marina. "Outreachy and the road toward diversity." Interview. Opensource.com. N.p., 24 Aug. 2015. Web.
See also the parallel program Google Summer of Code 2015.
Check all the details about this round at the program page.
- February 17, 2015: participating organizations are announced
- February 17 - March 24, 2015: applicants need to get in touch with at least one project and make a contribution to it
- March 3, 2015: application system opens
- March 24, 2015: application deadline at 7pm UTC
- April 27, 2015: accepted participants announced on this page at 7pm UTC
- May 25 - August 25, 2015: internship period
To see candidates, view all tasks on the #Outreachy-Round-10 board; the names under "Proposal" tasks were the candidates.