Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pywikibot is a Python library and collection of scripts that automate work on MediaWiki sites. Originally designed for Wikipedia, it is now used throughout the Wikimedia Foundation's projects and on many other wikis.
- Note: With Pywikibot 7 all deprecations will be dropped. Pywikibot does not support Python 3.5.0 - 3.5.2 any longer (T286867)
- A new stable release 6.6.0 has been deployed. It is marked with
- Python 3.7.12 va 3.6.15 security updates are available.
- Python 3.9.7 final and Python 3.8.12 final were released.
- A new stable release 6.5.0 has been deployed.
- A new stable release 6.4.0 has been deployed.