Jump to navigation Jump to search
Outdated translations are marked like this.
Pywikibot is a Python library and collection of scripts that automate work on MediaWiki sites. Originally designed for Wikipedia, it is now used throughout the Wikimedia Foundation's projects and on many other wikis.
- A new stable release 4.0 will be deployed which supports Python 3.5+ only
- The last version which supports Python 2.7 and 3.4
- Python 2 support of Pywikibot will be dropped
- Python 3.4 support of Pywikibot will be dropped
- A new stable Pywikibot release
3.0.20200508is available. It is marked with
- Referans: Python 2.7.18 is the last final Python 2 release
- Referans: Python 2 has reached its end of life