Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pywikibot is a Python library and collection of scripts that automate work on MediaWiki sites. Originally designed for Wikipedia, it is now used throughout the Wikimedia Foundation's projects and on many other wikis.
Running a bot
Writing a bot
- Note: Python 3.5 has reached his end of live.
- Note: Python 3.5.10 is the last final Python 3.5 release.
- A new stable release 4.3.0 has been deployed. It is marked with
- A new stable release 4.2.0 has been deployed.
- A new stable release 4.1.1 has been deployed.
- A new stable release 4.1.0 has been deployed.
- A new stable release 4.0.0 has been deployed which supports Python 3.5+ only.
- Python 3.8.5 final was released.
- Pywikibot release
3.0.20200703is available. It is marked with
python2tag. This is the last version which supports Python 2.7–3.4
- Note: See also: Pywikibot compatibility with Python and MediaWiki