|Catatan: Ketika Anda menyunting halaman ini, Anda setuju untuk melepas kontribusi Anda di bawah CC0. Lihat Halaman Bantuan Domain Publik untuk informasi selengkapnya.
MediaWiki menyediakan berbagai laman istimewa dan peralatan untuk melacak apa yang terjadi pada wiki. Jadi, misalnya Anda dapat melacak:
- perubahan terbaru pada semua laman
- riwayat revisi: semua perubahan pada suatu laman
- kontribusi seorang pengguna spesifik
- laman yang baru dibuat
The most interesting special page is Special:RecentChanges. This page displays all edits, file uploads, page moves, deletions and other actions done in the wiki. The menu at the top offers a collection of links to customize your display: limit the number of changes or the number of days shown or restrict the display to show edits to a certain namespace only. You can also hide edits marked as minor (but don't forget that a change can be major even though the user flagged it as minor).
One line in the Recent Changes page consists of several links:
- “beda” displays the difference from the previous revision of the page
- “versi” links to the revision history of the page
- the full title of the page links to the current version. If the page is on your watchlist, the title appears in bold.
Next is a flag describing the page modification type:
- B - Suntingan ini membuat halaman baru
- k - Ini adalah suntingan kecil
- b - Suntingan ini dilakukan oleh bot
Following the timestamp, the page size difference from the previous revision appears. Then the user is mentioned, with a link to either their user page and their talk page and contributions or (in the case of anonymous users) to their talk page only.
If the user submitted a summary when they made the edit, the summary appears in italics as the last link in the line.
15:17 Main Page (4 perubahan | versi) .. (+236) .. [Some User (2×); Some Other User (2×)]
To expand the record of that page's recent edits, click the blue arrow to the left of the timestamp and page name. The record of edits will be displayed as it appears in the normal view. You can turn this enhancement on and off at will, so feel free to try both to see which one you prefer. Note that enabling Enhanced view will remove the leading links for diff and hist, making patrolling more difficult.