Release status: stable
|Description||More compact display of changes list|
|Author(s)||Niklas Laxström (Nikerabbittalk)|
|Compatibility policy||Master maintains backward compatibility.|
|License||GNU General Public License 2.0 or later|
|Download||Included in Language Extension Bundle|
|Quarterly downloads||46 (Ranked 126th)|
|Translate the CleanChanges extension if it is available at translatewiki.net|
|Issues||Open tasks · Report a bug|
It also provides two extra filters: by user and by language code suffix.
- Download and place the file(s) in a directory called
- Add the following code at the bottom of your
wfLoadExtension( 'CleanChanges' ); $wgDefaultUserOptions['usenewrc'] = 1;
- Done – Navigate to Special:Version on your wiki to verify that the extension is successfully installed.
- Parameters provided
$wgCCUserFilter- defaults to "true". It is needed to filter by user.
$wgCCTrailerFilter- defaults to "false". It is needed to filter by language (code suffix).
$wgCCFiltersOnly- defaults to "true". TODO: document what to do with it.
|This extension is included in the following packages and/or wiki farms:|
- Stable extensions
- User interface extensions
- Extensions supporting Composer
- GPL licensed extensions
- Extensions in Wikimedia version control
- ChangesListSpecialPageQuery extensions
- FetchChangesList extensions
- SpecialRecentChangesPanel extensions
- All extensions
- Extensions included in Miraheze
- Extensions included in WikiForge
- Recent Changes extensions