Hei. Minä tein vähän lisää tuohon Help:Tables/fi sivuun. Tein sellaisen viisaan tai vähemmän viisaan ratkaisun että nämä piiraat ja jätskit korvasin suomalaiskansallisilla marjoilla. Voit nähdä miten tein sen, sivun pohjalta. Jos se on mielestäsi hyvä idea, voit toimia samoin muita taulukkoja suomentaessasi, minä teen niin myös, mikäli ehdin ennen sinua. Jos sinulla on tätä vastaan jotain, lähetä minulle keskustelusivu-viesti. -- Cimon Avaro 15:23, 3 May 2007 (UTC)
I just want to tell you that I had to re-register because my account went missing.--Arceus fan 12:25, 10 October 2007 (UTC)
- 1 Extension:UserOptionStats
- 2 Friendly reminder: 1/13 @ 19:00 UTC - MediaWiki Workshop: Preparing extensions for MW 1.19 in #wikimedia-dev
- 3 Mentor signup
- 4 Communication/fi
- 5 help with l10n cache q?
- 6 Internationalisation wishlist 2013
- 7 Google Code-in: are you in?
- 8 Requests for comment/Configuration database
- 9 Translation impossible?
- 10 Random acts of CR barnstar
- 11 Trying to translate to Kreyol Ayisien, Haitian Creole
- 12 Greetings from Munich, Germany!
- 13 Translation based on hosting
- 14 A kitten for you!
- 15 Installed Extension:Translate on Beta.Wikiversity
- 16 Translate
- 17 Developers/Maintainers
Hi Nike, I have suggested an improvement to your extension. I am not sure if it is on your watchlist. Cheers --kgh 11:19, 8 October 2010 (UTC)
Friendly reminder: 1/13 @ 19:00 UTC - MediaWiki Workshop: Preparing extensions for MW 1.19 in #wikimedia-dev
This workshop will be an opportunity to share information about changes in MediaWiki 1.19 that may require revisions to extensions or skins. Also an opportunity for developers to ask questions regarding extension development.
Look forward to seeing you in IRC. :) --Varnent 06:19, 13 January 2012 (UTC)
You mentioned that you'd be willing to mentor for Google Code-In. Since we aren't doing that, are you interested in mentoring the Outreach Program for Women in January-March 2013? Thanks. Sharihareswara (WMF) (talk) 12:21, 5 November 2012 (UTC)
Hi, Nike The Great! Need your help for migration of Communication/fi into new translation system. I've imported old translations into new version of Communication/fi and appeal to you to check and finish it. Thanks in advance! --Kaganer (talk) 22:45, 30 January 2013 (UTC)
help with l10n cache q?
Could you see if you can help out here: Thread:Project:Support desk/Is there a way to disable localization cache? ?? -- ☠MarkAHershberger☢(talk)☣ 18:03, 20 May 2013 (UTC)
I've copied your pad here. --Nemo 07:48, 3 August 2013 (UTC)
Google Code-in: are you in?
Hi, a year ago you were interested in mentoring at Google Code-In. This week we are working on a proposal to participate this year (the deadline to submit proposals is October 28). We are basically compiling tasks for Code-in students and recruiting mentors for tasks and meta-mentors for areas. If you are interested get involved now. Thank you! --Qgil (talk) 23:09, 21 October 2013 (UTC)
Hi, Requests for comment/Configuration database is being considered as one of the RFCs to be discussed at the RFC review on 2013-11-06 via IRC. You are receiving this notification because you edited or discussed this RFC. We hope to see you there.--Qgil (talk) 00:31, 5 November 2013 (UTC)
Hi, would you know why it's not possible to translate a given Meta page to Traditional Chinese? Thanks, --Elitre (WMF) (talk) 20:42, 7 September 2014 (UTC)
Random acts of CR barnstar
Trying to translate to Kreyol Ayisien, Haitian Creole
I installed(?) the beta feature to help with the translation of English articles into Kreyol, but I only get the French. Are you able to enable this tool so that it includes kreyol?
- Bfpage (talk) 11:56, 11 July 2015 (UTC)
Greetings from Munich, Germany!
Hi Niklas! Please see and reply at m:template talk:Translatable template#additional_comments. Thanks in advance! Best regards לערי ריינהארט (talk) 00:31, 16 August 2015 (UTC)
Translation based on hosting
Can a MediaWiki extension hosted on GitHub still be sent to translatewiki.net for translations, or would the extension have to be moved and hosted at Gerrit, Wikimedia's version of hosting source code?
- Currently only MediaWiki extensions on gerrit are supported. Nemo 08:58, 22 February 2016 (UTC)
- Technically we could support MediaWiki extensions from GitHub. But because there are many benefits for extensions being hosted in Gerrit and much less overhead for us to support extensions that are in Gerrit, we are so far only accepting extensions from Gerrit. FYI Wikimedia is planning to code repositories to Phabricator in the future. --Nikerabbit (talk) 09:35, 22 February 2016 (UTC)
A kitten for you!
Installed Extension:Translate on Beta.Wikiversity
Could you please take a look at https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Topic:Tp48n8pqrvakvug6 ? 2002:43F4:3186:1234:35AE:218:4B7:62E5 02:12, 28 April 2017 (UTC)