- Requested user-rights: Translation administrator.
I translate EN->FR fluently for about 10 years and I often need to insert the 'translate' tags because they were forgotten when the EN have been written, or to make isolated corrections in EN articles. Then as these actions are isolated I would avoid to bother other admin for only setting the page 'FOR TRANSLATION' and I can check immediatly if it is ok on the FR page.
This experience as a newbie was necessary to understand the process. With the new rights I will be able to prepare completly the entire articles for translation.
Another point is that after these ten years of translation word by word I need to go deeper. I am interested in templates and would like to undertand their behaviour and why not become the author of new ones.
I hope my help will be welcomed.
- Support - I have been working with Christian not just on this wiki for many years now. A friendly and helpful person with a lot of momentum for translations. He has my full support. --[[kgh]] (talk) 20:22, 27 July 2019 (UTC)
- Support - Christian has an eye for details and knows how to escalate internationalization issues to Phabricator. --AKlapper (WMF) (talk) 20:41, 27 July 2019 (UTC)
- Support Experienced Wikimedia translator. /Johan (WMF) (talk) 22:06, 27 July 2019 (UTC)
- Support ye, no issues. Good contributions and very helpful. Tomybrz Bip Bip 22:29, 27 July 2019 (UTC)