|동작 방식||Special page, Locale, API, Parser function|
|설명||Enables in-wiki translation and proofreading|
|만든이||Niklas Laxström, Siebrand Mazeland and others|
|버전||Dated snapshots from time to time|
|다운로드||언어 확장 번들을 포함한다.
|예제||Translatewiki.net – or try how to translate a page now|
Translate the Translate/ko extension if possible
|Check usage and version matrix; code metrics|
|Bugs: list open list all report|
The Translate extension makes MediaWiki a powerful tool to translate every kind of text. It's used especially to translate software and to manage multilingual wikis in a sensible way.
The Translate extension has many features specifically targeted to translators, while making back-end integration with actual source code as easy as possible. Meanwhile, everything runs inside MediaWiki, which allows users an almost endless degree of freedom for communication and self-organization.
- 구조화된 위키 컨텐트 페이지 번역.
- In-wiki localisation and exporting of software interface messages (or just about anything).
- AJAX enabled web-based translation and proofreading in supported browsers (new "TUX" interface since March 2013), as well as gettext based export and import for off-line translation.
- 번역자가 일을 쉽게 할 수 있도록 돕는 다양한 도구:
- display of translations in globally defined other languages, optionally expanded with user defined languages;
- collaborative editing of documentation of the use and context of messages;
- translation memory and machine translation with external tools (tmserver, Apertium, Microsoft Translator, Yandex.Translate);
- display of the latest change in the source message;
- warnings about common mistakes like parameters that are not used.
- Pre-made modules for various open source products you can use as an example.
- A versatile plug-in system to make it easy to add new projects as a message group.
- 다양한 통계 (그래픽을 위해 PHPlot가 필요하다.)
- 지원되는 언어들에 있는 모든 메시지 그룹을 위한 번역 완료율;
- translation completion percentages in all supported languages for any supported message group;
- tool for making activity graphs for spans of time. Can display either number of edits or active users daily or hourly and includes many filters;
- cloud overview of active languages and translators.
Translate extension, due to its large user base, is confirmed to be compatible with all reasonably recent browsers, except some minor (style) glitches which are quickly fixed.
Support and documentation
Translate extension is using continuous development model, which means we are not doing any releases. You should get the latest version from git and update from time to time to get new features and bug fixes. The core functionality is pretty stable, but there may be bigger changes from time to time. We might start doing actual releases if there is enough interest.
- See Installation
- See Configuration
- See User documentation — includes tutorials
- Live support at #mediawiki-i18n IRC channel at Freenode (best times are at European days and evenings)
- Code documentation
- Please report all issues and feature requests in the issue tracker
Translate extension was originally developed by User:Nikerabbit; many other users, like User:Raymond, User:SPQRobin and the Wikimedia Language Engineering team, have contributed to its code and documentation. It is maintained by User:Nikerabbit and User:Siebrand.
Prominent users of the Translate extension
- https://translatewiki.net — The biggest wiki-based site and community for translation of the interface of open source software.
- http://userbase.kde.org — Documentation wiki for KDE project which uses the page translation feature extensively.
- http://meta.wikimedia.org — Translates wiki content and uses the group states feature. Translation and translation review is enabled almost for all users of the wiki.
See more at Wikipedia:translatewiki.net#Notable uses.
Tom Hutchison of Joomla:
The Translate extension allows for connection to a translation service and can auto fill the translation for you. At the same time a translator can make adjustments so you're not creating lots of pages with inaccurate translations.
That's ok if they are on different continents. That is actually a plus because work is getting done 24 hours a day. What they need is a support group chat for each other. They would all be able to read English if they are translating right? Teach a few simple wiki markup such as links and what to do with categories. Then they help others who in turn help others. We have over 40 in a chat who help each other and have fun at the same time. And they were all scared of the wiki but couldn't believe how easy it was once they started. They are actually waiting on me for more translations to do because I can't keep up with them. I know there is only 1 translating this language or that language. We have that too. One person is doing Swahili while another one is working on Japanese. Also, you mark pages for translation. You control whether to include templates or exclude variables in template calls.
- Extension:TranslationNotifications — an extension to facilitate communication with translators.
How to contribute
- Translate this extension at translatewiki.net
- Open bugs and feature requests
- More open bugs and feature requests at translatewiki.net
- Proofread and translate the documentation of Translate extension
최근 변경 사항
- Update version before MLEB release
Change-Id: <a href="https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#q,I48873859ef3bec133e734baade237512b17a5e5c,n,z">I48873859ef3bec133e734baade23751...
- Kartik Mistry 2015-03-30 12:36:44
- Merge "Reindex tool to update index mapping"
- jenkins-bot 2015-03-30 12:15:45
- Merge "Load the other groups with search results in the group selector."
- jenkins-bot 2015-03-30 12:11:09
- Load the other groups with search results in the group selector.
Initially, the group selector by default loads the list of all the top
message groups and there is no function to load...
- Divya 2015-03-30 12:07:44
- Localisation updates from https://translatewiki.net.
Change-Id: <a href="https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#q,I1fc6ad7d4590a2ad26667f6b48a6b78f3fc953d7,n,z">I1fc6ad7d4...
- Translation updater bot 2015-03-29 13:10:17
- Reindex tool to update index mapping
Rebuild index from scratch.
Run: php scripts/ttmserver-export.php --reindex
Change-Id: <a href="https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r...
- Divya 2015-03-28 00:45:07
|This extension is being used on one or more Wikimedia projects. This probably means that the extension is stable and works well enough to be used by such high-traffic websites. Look for this extension's name in Wikimedia's CommonSettings.php and InitialiseSettings.php configuration files to see where it's installed. A full list of the extensions installed on a particular wiki can be seen on the wiki's Special:Version page.|