مدیا ویکی روی آیآرسی
- IRC redirects here. For IRC extensions, see Category:IRC extensions. For IRC based recent changes bots, see Manual:IRC RC Bot.
""اگر مطمئن نیستید از چه کانالی باید استفاده کنید یا کجا باید سوال بپرسید، در کانال #mediawiki بپرسید."" اگر در جای نادرستی هستید، یکنفر شما را به بهترین جایی که باید سوالتان را بپرسید راهنمایی خواهد کرد.
It's okay to "lurk" (hang around and listen without talking), and sometimes you won't get an answer immediately. This explanation tells you a little more about how to use IRC channels to talk about open source.
Before using #mediawiki for help:
- Make sure you have read the FAQ and have looked at پروژه:راهنما.
- Check that this is the best method of communication for your particular problem.
- Search MediaWiki.org, Meta-Wiki and an Internet search engine for a solution to your problem.
- Make sure you are familiar with IRC etiquette.
- Don't ask if you can ask a question - just ask it!
Updates from many of the repositories are posted (and usually discussed) here, thanks to the "wikibugs" bot.
See IRC/Channels on Meta-Wiki for other channels used by the community and developers.
Don't worry too much about choosing the right channel. If you're not sure, just use #mediawiki.
Connecting to IRC
In order to connect to an IRC channel, you need to have an installed IRC client or to use a Web connection to IRC. If you already have an IRC client installed, and your browser is correctly set up, then clicking the direct links previously mentioned should automatically take you straight to the appropriate channel. If you need help finding, installing or configuring an IRC client, then here are some links that may help:
- Comparison of IRC clients - If you do not have an IRC client installed, then this list should help you find one.
- List of IRC commands - An overview of available IRC commands.