o MediaWiki no IRC
- IRC redirects here. For IRC extensions, see Category:IRC extensions. For IRC based recent changes bots, see Manual:IRC RC Bot.
The #mediawiki IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel (on freenode.net) is the best form of real-time communication for discussion of or questions about the MediaWiki software. You will often find developers or other knowledgeable users who will be happy to answer any technical questions you may have. You can use this link to connect to the channel from your browser.
It's okay to "lurk" (hang around and listen without talking), and sometimes you won't get an answer immediately. This explanation tells you a little more about how to use IRC channels to talk about open source.
Antes de uso
Antes de usar #mediawiki para ajuda técnica:
- Assegurar que você leu o FAQ e viu Projeto:Ajuda.
- Verificar que isto é o best da comunicação para o seu determinado problema.
- Procurar por MediaWiki.org, Meta-Wiki e Google para a solução de seu problema.
- Tenha certeza que você é familar com etiqueta no IRC
- Não pergunte se você pode perguntar algo - simplesmente pergunte!
- - italiano
- - espanhol
- freenode.net (network that hosts #mediawiki)
- Channel logs
- Channel log search
This channel is used by developers for day-to-day work. It's very similar in scope to #mediawiki, with the main difference being that it's typically where developers go to talk discuss about changes in the MediaWiki software (and Wikimedia repositories), whereas #mediawiki is more targeted at the users of the software.
- Updates from many of the repositories are posted (and usually discussed) here, thanks to the grrrit-wm bot.
- The bug triage meetings also take place here.
See IRC/Channels on Meta-Wiki for other channels used by the community and developers.
Conectando-se ao IRC
In order to connect to an IRC channel, you need to have an installed IRC client or to use a Web connection to IRC. If you already have an IRC client installed, and your browser is correctly set up, then clicking the direct links previously mentioned should automatically take you straight to the appropriate channel. If you need help finding, installing or configuring an IRC client, then here are some links that may help: