S ufus: Agrudem
The MediaWiki interface is the entirety of the output HTML code of a wiki page except the body text itself. The interface includes the tabs above each page, the sidebar, and personal links.
Asideg n ugrudem
The default interface for many languages is defined in the MediaWiki localization files, and will update automatically if the language set by
$wgLanguageCode or if a user's preferences are changed.
You can edit the text strings and images displayed for the current user interface language via the special page Special:Allmessages. For more information on this page and editing these messages, please see:
- translatewiki.net, the MediaWiki localisation project
Err agrudem d udmawan
Depending on one's requirements and programming expertise, there are several customization techniques available:
- System messages - Most look and feel customizations can be done by modifying system messages using the Special:AllMessages page.
For more information, please see Manual:Skins.
- /Stylesheets - improve layout and design using CSS.
- /IDs and classes - a list of common IDs and classes.
- Manual:Forms - discusses how to add forms to both the interface and within the body of articles.