This is a technical manual for the MediaWiki software. It contains information for developers and system administrators on installing, managing and developing for the MediaWiki software.
This manual is not for end users of MediaWiki. If you are looking for documentation to help you use MediaWiki, read the MediaWiki Handbook.
|It has been suggested that this page or section be merged with Sysadmin hub и Developer hub. (Discuss)|
For system administrators
Открийте повече на Sysadmin hub.
More on Developer hub.
- MediaWiki FAQ
- Frequently asked questions about MediaWiki.
Browsing the manual
There are multiple ways to browse through the documentation. Readers having trouble finding a particular topic in the section above may find the following ways of browsing to be helpful.
- Special:Allpages/Manual: - An automatically generated list of all pages in the Manual: namespace.
- Category:Manual - the top-level Manual category
Improving the manual
- There are still a lot of holes in this manual! See the 'to do' page for details.
- There is still content on https://meta.wikimedia.org which may need to be migrated. If you can't find information on a particular issue in this documentation, please visit meta:Help:Contents.
- Project:Manual is a place to discuss and co-ordinate the development of the Manual: namespace.
- Вижте също Project:Current issues.
MediaWiki Virtual Library
- MediaWiki Virtual Library (MVL) has manuals, guides, and collections of selected articles in PDF form you create on-the-fly