Wikimedia Technical Committee/Minutes/2018-08-08
Jump to navigation Jump to search
An invite-only video discussion, where decisions are often finalized, generally Wednesday 13:00 USA West coast local time as of this writing. This meeting is often used for grooming the backlog for the TechCom-RFC board. (private minutes)
- IRC meeting scheduled for 22 August at 2pm PST(21:00 UTC, 23:00 CET) in #wikimedia-office: Introduce a new namespace for collaborative judgments about wiki entities https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T200297
- Hosted IRC consultation meeting on RFC: Block users by page/namespace https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T199917
- mwlog1001 log server (formerly fluorine) has had a flame graph being generated on it and are going to move to own server, going to move to production this week or next.
- Last Call closing 22 August at 2pm PST(22:00 UTC, 23:00 CET) : RFC: Modern Event Platform - Choose Schema Tech https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T198256 agreement was to move forward with using JSON as the serialization method.
- Harmonise the identification of requests across our stack https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T201409 was discussed and accepted as an RFC
- RFC: Spec for representing multiple content objects per revision (MCR) in XML dumps https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T199121 was discussed and accepted as an RFC
- No TechCom internal meeting next week (2018-08-15)
- No TechCom IRC meeting next week (2018-08-15)