Wikimedia Technical Committee/Minutes/2020-09-23
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The minutes from TechCom's triage meeting on 2020-09-23.
Present: Tim S, Dan A, Daniel K, Niklas L, Timo T.
RFC: Parsoid Extension API
- TS: on the basis of Subbu’s comment listing the different consultations, should go to last call.
- TT: fine to put on last call
- DK: no objections, doing
- On Last Call to be approved on Oct 7.
RFC: Associated namespaces
- DK: use cases mentioned easier to implement with MCR, suggest to close this RFC.
- TT: some other theoretical use cases have also been covered by https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T165149
- TT: decline with last call?
- DK: wouldn’t be opposed to it if someone needed it or would do the work, but does have merit, just no buy-in.
- TT: currently, if something doesn’t get resourced, it just stays in P1.
- On Last Call to be declined on Oct 7.
Next week IRC office hours
No IRC discussion scheduled for next week.