Wikimedia Technical Committee/Minutes/2017-12-13
Jump to navigation Jump to search
An invite-only video discussion, where decisions are often finalized, generally Wednesday 13:00 USA West coast local time as of this writing. This meeting is often used for grooming the backlog for the TechCom-RFC board. (private minutes)
- Approved after last call: MW 1.31 to target the intersection of PHP 7.0+ and HHVM (without PHP7 sewitch) https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T172165
- Last Call for comments: migrate Wikimedia application servers to PHP 7 (sunsetting HHVM) https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T176370. Call open until January 10th, due to holiday season.
- Ongoing Last Call for comments on the RFC process overhaul to end next week: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Requests_for_comment/Process/Draft
- This weeks RFC discussion was about refactoring the preference storage mechanism https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T178449
- No RFC discussion next week, due to holiday season. TechCom to resume its regular schedule on January 10th.