For a general overview of Wikimedia related mobile applications, see m:Wikimedia Apps instead!
Semua aplikasi bergerak (asli) terkait proyek Wikimedia. Setiap aplikasi dikembangkan oleh tim khusus untuk platform itu. Untuk pertanyaan umum tentang aplikasi Wikipedia, lihat:
Why make apps?
- Check out our initial blog post to see more of our reasoning for releasing apps.
What is the difference between the apps and the mobile web version of Wikipedia?
The Wikipedia apps provide an optimized and streamlined experience for searching and reading Wikipedia content. Being native apps, they allow articles to load faster, and with less data usage. They also deliver a more responsive interface that is more consistent with other apps that you love. They add features that are not available (or not possible) in the web version of Wikipedia, such as saving pages to the device for later reading, and sharing content and images from articles to your favorite social media apps.
Download the Apps
- Get the Wikipedia iOS app from the App Store.
- Dapatkan aplikasi Android Wikipedia dari Google Play Store, dari F-Droid, atau pasang APK kami saat ini atau sebelumnya.
- Get the Wikipedia Android App from Amazon Appstore.
Pembaruan dan informasi tim
Lihat Wikimedia Apps/Team/iOS untuk informasi lebih lanjut mengenai tim iOS dan pembaruan mereka.
Lihat Wikimedia Apps/Team/Android untuk informasi lebih lanjut mengenai tim Android dan pembaruan mereka.
- Versi beta iOS didistribusikan menggunakan sistem Apple TestFlight. Bergabunglah dengan Wikipedia Beta!
- Setelah terdaftar, Anda akan menerima undangan ketika versi beta berikutnya tersedia. Ketuk melalui undangan di perangkat iOS Anda dan ikuti petunjuk untuk memasang.
- Pasang aplikasi Wikipedia Beta dari Google Play Store untuk bereksperimen dan memberikan umpan balik tentang fitur yang saat ini sedang dikembangkan.
- Jika Anda ingin bereksperimen lebih lanjut, instal aplikasi Wikipedia Alpha untuk melihat fitur apa yang sedang kami uji coba! Versi baru datang hampir setiap hari kecuali akhir pekan & hari libur (liburan). Sebagian besar pukul 20.00 – 23.00 CEST.
- Membuat permintaan
- Cara menjadi pengembang aplikasi Android
- Terjemahkan string
- Saluran obrolan IRC: connect
The Wikipedia apps team is always excited to engage with users; the newsletter is differently one of the main tools to keep our users updated with our work.
The Wikipedia apps team started to organize office hours with the community users in March 2023 as a two-way communication channel with the users; check our Office Hours for detailed information, announcements, and summaries as well.
Community Collaboration and Meetings
This section highlights the Wikimedia Apps Team's active engagement with various Wikimedian initiatives and user groups. Through regular meetings, we prioritize community feedback and ideas, enriching the apps' features and user experience. This collaborative approach ensures that our apps align with the community's needs and preferences, fostering a stronger and more inclusive platform for all users.
- On March 8th of 2023, the Wikimedia Apps Team had a successful meeting with the Dagbani Wikimedians User Group. This user group is dedicated to promoting Wikimedia projects in Gur/Mabia languages, spoken across West Africa. During the meeting, we provided a tutorial on using the Wikipedia app and editing. The attendees expressed a high interest in offline editing tools, which came as a pleasant surprise to us. We value their feedback and remain committed to collaborating with user groups to improve the Wikipedia app's accessibility and functionality. Together, we promote knowledge sharing and support linguistic diversity through Wikimedia projects.
- On July 30th of 2023, the Wikimedia Apps Team had a fruitful meeting with the Wiki Mentor Africa Initiative. Over 100 participants joined on Zoom, with others watching the YouTube live stream. The presentation covered the Apps' history, roadmap, open questions, feature reviews, and FAQs. Valuable feedback was shared, enhancing the apps' development and user experience. These collaborative engagements are vital to building a more inclusive Wikimedia platform.
- On December 1st of 2023, The Wikipedia Android team recently hosted a productive meeting with Indonesian users to introduce and discuss the new patrolling tasks feature on the Android app. During the session, the team provided a detailed presentation on the feature, encouraging open dialogue and collecting valuable feedback from the Indonesian community to enhance the user experience. For those interested, a recording of the meeting is available through this link.
- We joined the Wiki Editoras Lx editathon on December 16th to gather feedback about an alt-text Suggested Edit task on iOS. Attendees were generally positive about the prospect of the feature. Experienced editors thought it could be a good task for onboarding new editors, but also a more casual way of contributing for new editors.
The Community Wishlist Survey is an annual survey that allows contributors to the Wikimedia projects to propose and vote for tools and platform improvements.
Community wishlist survey 2022
- The full list of 2022 survey is here and the results that was released during January of 2023 is here.