Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Public URL
- (the page where the full proposal can be found)
- Bugzilla report
- (link to the related report at http://bugzilla.wikimedia.org )
- (link to the announcement of your proposal at the wikitech-l mailing list.
Name and contact information
- IRC or IM networks/handle(s)
- Web Page / Blog / Microblog / Portfolio
- Resume (optional)
- Typical working hours
- Possible mentors
Please describe the details and the timeline of the work you plan to accomplish on the project you are most interested in (discuss these first with the mentor of the project):
- Education completed or in progress
- How did you hear about this program?
- Will you have any other time commitments, such as school work, another job, planned vacation, etc., during the duration of the program?
- We advise all candidates eligible to Google Summer of Code and FOSS Outreach Program for Women to apply for both programs. Are you planning to apply to both programs and, if so, with what organization(s)?
- Please describe your experience with any other FOSS projects as a user and as a contributor
- Please describe any relevant projects that you have worked on previously and what knowledge you gained from working on them (include links)
- What project(s) are you interested in (these can be in the same or different organizations)?
Any other info
|Google Summer of Code:||2006 • 2007 • 2008 • 2009 • 2010 • 2011 • 2012 • 2013 • 2014 • 2015 • 2016 • 2017 • 2018 • Past projects|