|नोंद घ्या:जेंव्हा आपण या पानाचे संपादन करता,तेंव्हा, आपण CC0 अंतर्गत आपल्या योगदानाचे विमोचन मान्य करता. अधिक माहितीसाठी पब्लिक डोमेन सहाय्य पाने पहा.
If file uploads are enabled, you can upload certain types of files to the wiki. This is particularly useful for uploading images which you want to place on a page, but you can also upload other types of files. To enable this feature, you may need to configure file uploads.
संचिकेचे अपभारण करा
- Prepare the file on your computer in its final format. Make sure the file is exactly as you want it.
- In the sidebar, under "साधने", click "संचिका चढवा".
- Click "Browse" next to the "स्रोत-संचिकानाम:” to locate the file on your computer. (The "browse" button may have a different label depending on your web browser).
- Change the "नवे संचिकानाम:" to something descriptive, if necessary.
- Fill in the "सारांश", if necessary.
- Click the "संचिकेचे अपभारण करा" button.
If it is a large file, you may need to wait several seconds for the upload to complete.
संचिका वर्णन पान
Each file gets its very own “file description page” on the wiki.
The page name will be
File: followed by the destination filename you provided.
You can edit this page to provide more information about the file.
For example, many public wiki projects are quite sensitive to copyright issues, and so you should explain on the description page where you got the file from, and what its copyright status is.
Any other useful descriptive notes could also be added there.
After you've uploaded a new file, it doesn't automatically appear on any page -- not even the page you were on when you clicked on the "संचिका चढवा" link. You must decide on which pages of the wiki you want it to appear.
You can embed pictures and other images in a page. For instance, you may have uploaded a person's picture and want that picture to appear alongside the text on a page about that person. For information on how to embed an image, see Help:Images.
Some files may be of a type that cannot be embedded in a page (for example, a spreadsheet -- assuming the wiki allows such file types to be uploaded at all). Or the file may be an image that is so large it's only useful on its own page (for example a detailed map). Or you may simply be wanting to refer the readers to where they can download or replace the file. In each of these cases you don't want to embed the file in another page; you just want the page to have a link to the file description page (or to the file itself). For information on how to link to a file, see Help:Linking to files.
या विकितील संचिकांची यादी
There are a number of special pages to help you view and manage files which have been uploaded. Go to "विशेष पृष्ठे" (in the साधने on the left) and then see...
- नवीन संचिकांची यादी - If you just uploaded one, you will see it here.
- संचिका यादी - Shows all of the files.
- न वापरलेल्या संचिका - Helps you track down files which might not be needed.
See Help:Special pages for details of the other information available here.
- The Attachments extension can be used to attach files to pages.