Jump to navigation Jump to search
An invite-only video discussion, where decisions are often finalized, generally Wednesday 13:00 USA West coast local time as of this writing. This meeting is often used for grooming the backlog for the TechCom-RFC board. (private minutes)
- Last call: Reading Lists https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T164990. If no new and pertinent concerns remain unaddressed by July 5, this RFC will be approved for implementation. Please pay special attention to the proposed DB schema and REST API.
- RFC discussion on IRC: HTTP redirects for #REDIRECT pages https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T53736. There are various options, none of them is perfect - but perhaps we can find one that is better than what we have now.
- New RFC: Make API usage limits easier to understand https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T167906
- From SoS: Community Tech would love feedback on https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T152540 regarding HTML5 section IDs
- ArchCom discussed Bryan’s proposal for Special Interest Groups (SIG) https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T164551. More feedback welcome. Key questions seem to be: who grants authority to such groups? Is the proposal about groups that address a subset of ArchCom’s scope, or about concerns that exist on the same level as ArchCom’s?
- Ongling discussion about given ArchCom a Charter, and revising scope, name, and process: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Talk:Architecture_committee/Charter