Present: Brion, Gabriel, Daniel (chair), Timo
- Gabriel is considering use cases for storage of HTML for old revision: mw:Wikimedia_Services/Revision_storage_for_HTML_and_structured_data:_Use_cases
- Continuing meta-discussion about ArchCom, touching on the following topics:
- Encouraging more RFC discussion on Phabricator
- Using IRC meetings as a broader office hour
- ArchCom’s involvement with strategy making and resource planning
At the IRC meeting, we discussed MZMcBride’s proposal for Accessing page properties from wiki pages. We explored use cases, identified potential issues and formulated requirements. A summary can be found at T154738#2972889.
- T66214: Define an official thumb API. Effort to define a client-controlled API for retrieving thumbnails with various options.
- T128351: Notifications in core.
- T124752: Expiring watchlist entries.
- T145604: Future of magic links.
Last Call: [RFC] Image and oldimage tables
Please review the updated RFC page  and send any final comments here on Wikitech-l or Phabricator  by 2017-02-01.
Next week on IRC:
Discuss the planned schema changes for DB realignment & MCR (pending confirmation from Brion). See: