An invite-only video discussion, where decisions are often finalized, generally Wednesday 13:00 USA West coast local time as of this writing. This meeting is often used for grooming the backlog for the TechCom-RFC board. (private minutes)
Present: Brion, Daniel, Tim, Kevin
Agenda: Consensus was just to have an informal discussion related to MCR
- Lots of talk on scalability of revision table and the MCR content & rev_content tables
- Daniel updating the MCR proposal
- Reduce the derived slots stuff
- Explicitly mention need to look into scalability & possibly partitioning more
- Clarified how the deployment transition period is meant to work:
- Shouldn’t have to change ‘revision’ table during transition period
- Brion to check in with Jaime on perf/scaling/partitioning issues
- Make sure we are on the same page! Waiting for email reply...
- Next week is irc meeting!