An invite-only video discussion, where decisions are often finalized, generally Wednesday 13:00 USA West coast local time as of this writing. This meeting is often used for grooming the backlog for the TechCom-RFC board. (private minutes)
- Agenda bashing and action item check 21:00 (5 minutes)
- Last week+this week’s RfC office hour 21:05 (5 minutes)
- RFC status update
- RfC inbox triage 21:10 (10 minutes)
- Shepherd assignments 21:20 (5 minutes)
- Queue for future RfC office hours 21:25 (5 minutes)
- Other business 21:30 (10 minutes)
- Next week’s ArchCom agenda 21:40 (10 minutes)
Agenda details/Meeting summary
- This section equates to the "meeting summary" section in the meeting note template. It's collaboratively edited during the meeting and serves as the official public notes of the meeting. Attendees: Fill in the important details in this section, but try to keep this concise and NPOV (easy way: use questions). Put any prep information in this section if appropriate
- 10 minutes (starting 21:00 UTC)
- Action items
- Last week’s RfC office hour
RFC status update
20 minutes (starting 21:10 UTC)
Today's IRC session
- April 27: Phab:E66/32
- T122942: RFC: Support language variants in the REST API
- Who is chairing this one? Tim today
Queue for future RfC office hours
- May 4: Phab:E66/33
- T130528: RFC: PSR-6 Cache interface in Mediawiki core
- Type of meeting: come to consensus. Daniel is on vacation for the May 4 meeting, though, so probably won't attend.
Entering Final Comment Period
Nothing currently slated to go into final comment.
- The inbox
- Around the table check-in with each of the ArchCom members
- Absent: Brion, Roan, Timo
- Software Quality working group?
- Working on Multi Content Rev Spec with Brion
- T39902 RFC: Implement rendering of redlinks as post-processor (Gabriel): Solutions for highlighting links to non-existing pages in Parsoid HTML. Plan in place / agreed between Parsing and Services. Implementation in change propagation service under way.
- T122942 RFC: Support language variants in the REST API (Gabriel): Scheduled for office hour today.
- T122825 Service ownership and minimum maintenance requirements (Gabriel): Related mail discussion about OCG in the last days, exploring options for the way forward.
- ACTION (RobLa): clearer meeting agenda next week :-)
- ACTION (RobLa): schedule an RFC triage meeting outside of ArchCom-RFC time
- No update this week
20 minutes (starting 21:30 UTC)
- Retrospective meeting
- Next week's ArchCom