I love categories, please make them accessible from the app 🤗
On this day
The android app is displaying a "on this day" card with a structured timeline of events for english, but not for other languages. How is this data extracted, so that we can implement this for other languages?
Where can I give feedback?
I really want to give feedback, where can I do this?
You're doing it.
Ok, then I do it here :)
I like the idea, that Wikipedia has its own app, and it's really fantastic, but I have some things, I don't like:
- It's not possible to create pages (e.g. talk pages).
- Pages with
Special:or where I'm from:
Spezial:can't be viewed in the app.
- Categories don't work either
- It's difficult to go to the article discussion and the article's history, because there isn't a button for that.
- It's not possible to add a section, only existing sections can be edited.
- If pulling the left toolbar, it should be possible to click on someone's own name to go to the own user page.
- Editing a docu in a template, doesn't work, when clicking on the edit buttons on the template page
- Infoboxes in the very beginning of an article are relocated and sometimes other things and that infobox/template colide, which doesn't look good. E.g. when viewing my German user page in the app the nav box is squashed into the Babel table.
And also two mobile aspects, but not with the app:
- I don't like the idea of Special:UserProfile
- In user contributions you can't see whether the edit is recent or not.
That's my opinion :)
The Wikipedia app also does not ping me, so only when I used the mobile site to make an article when I discovered that I had a welcome message. Could a pinging feature, which is available in most apps, be added to the Wikipedia iOS one? Also, you couldn't see the diffs, which would not be useful only if you can see who made the edits.
Getting the app for my wikiwebsite
Is possible to have the app code to set it for my wiki website?
Oh! I see the answer below
Help is offered to translate en --> pt.
If you guys need to translate something from English to Portuguese, just ask, i will always be available for the task. ~~~~
Thank you! Is this for Apps only? :)
No sir, my offer is for everything you guys need. Any topic, any field.
I just started. Thank you so much for the opportunity to help in the translation.
This topic was reopened? What does this mean?
This was a test or a vandalism.
APK for Android apps?
I'd like to install the Wiktionary app on a Kindle for kids to use. It's on the Google Play store but not on the Amazon store. Is the released version available as an APK somewhere? Is it still being actively developed? Thanks.
Help:I'm blocked Someguy1221 blocks LTE MOUSE (Wikipedia)
LTE MOUSE 2.1 (MediaWiki)
Vandalism of Wikipedia
Contact on e-mail blocking admin.
iOS beta enrollment
Why do you require a user's FIRST and LAST name? This is inconsistent with Wikimedia account creation practice, and the user's real name is unnecessary for the task of beta testing. Please justify your rationale.