- Categories of Templates on meta: Category:Handbook templates
--11:36, 3 February 2019 (UTC)
- 2回目の警告です。$ で始まる変数名 ($MWLogger など) は翻訳しないでください。 Translations:Manual:$wgMWLoggerDefaultSpi/6/ja --Shirayuki (talk) 14:39, 1 September 2015 (UTC)
Trizek (WMF) For the image caption and blacket issue you reverted my edit, my intention was to make it a translation source. Would you please assign that caption for translation? ----Omotecho (talk) 09:40, 6 June 2018 (UTC)
- Never mind, it works as is! ;) ----Omotecho (talk) 09:42, 6 June 2018 (UTC)
- You certainly have a good reason to suggest that change, I'm just not understanding it! :D
- Add the brackets inside of the translation unit would have result in the following source:
Location of the two options in the toolbar.]]SO people whould have had to add or keep the ]], which is a bit confusing. That's why the brackets are outside and you don't need to worry about them for a perfect result.
- Thank you for that translation by the way! Is it related to T195993?
- Trizek (WMF) (talk) 09:59, 6 June 2018 (UTC)
- Yes, thanks for TechNews as always, #23 inspired me to sort and found ”Help:New Filters For Edit Review” needs some sentences translated into ja (myself beginning to use that function more) :)
- Well, back to the subject here, if I remember correctly, the bracket situation was confusing;
- when I sorted the caption "Location of the two options in the toolbar." in the older version, I thought it was not accessible, and
- I supposed that caption was not assigned for translation, and edited the /en file by moving end_translate code after square brackets.
- Then from the surface, the caption appeared as translation source, which I put into ja.
- The only unclear part is that why the _/translate_ code inside the brackets did not show the caption in translation extension window ... ----Omotecho (talk) 11:48, 6 June 2018 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Translator Barnstar|
|Thank you for all your help with translations! Quiddity (WMF) (talk) 17:04, 8 August 2018 (UTC)|
Talk pages consultation in Japanese language?
Thank you for your translation of the talk pages consultation announcement in Japanese! Do you plan to host that consultation on Japanese Wikipedia? That would be great!
- @Trizek (WMF): Thank you so much to bring this great consultation chance across Wikimedia Talk pages! As it's the semester-end here for colleges and institutions, I stand by for hosts jumping in: always happy to extend ideas to your team with some ja-en support. cheers. --Omotecho (talk) 15:54, 25 February 2019 (UTC)