Release status: stable
Translate the Vector skin if it is available at translatewiki.net
|Check usage and version matrix;|
|Open tasks · Report a bug|
Vector is a skin for MediaWiki which became default on 2010-05-13 (MediaWiki 1.17, ), succeeding MonoBook. Wikimedia Foundation rolled out Vector on all its wikis in 2010, having created it in 2009 as part of the work done by the Wikipedia Usability Initiative.
Vector provides a number of usability improvements over its predecessor. It was the first skin to separate the flat level content_actions into the categorized content_navigation.
At the beginning the basic functionality was included in the core skin, while some of Vector's special features were handled by a separate extension (Extension:Vector). The extension has since been merged into the skin itself.
wfLoadSkin( 'Vector' ); $wgVectorUseSimpleSearch = true; $wgVectorUseIconWatch = true;
- Special:Version，以确认扩展已成功安装。 完成 - 在您的wiki上打开至
wfLoadSkin( 'Vector' );）：
- Search form look.
- true = use an icon search button
- false = use Go & Search buttons
$wgVectorUseSimpleSearch = true;
- Watch and unwatch as an icon rather than a link.
- true = use an icon watch/unwatch button
- false = use watch/unwatch text link
$wgVectorUseIconWatch = true;
- Experimental setting to make Vector slightly more responsive. Not ready for production purposes and false by default.
- true = Use responsiveness to improve usability in narrow viewports
- false = No responsiveness
$wgVectorResponsive = false;
- Basic features of the Vector skin
- Reduced clutter, primarily by reducing the number of lines on screen
- More prominent placement of the search portal
- Visual separation of the content-action and namespace links, the former of which being divided into view tabs and action menu items
- Automatic increase/decrease of margins throughout the user interface based on browser size
- Use of a star icon for watch and unwatch actions
- Added features of the Vector extension (some of these features have later been merged into the Vector skin or into the MediaWiki Core or have been removed)
- Simplified search portal, including suggestions
- Collapsible navigation portals
- Alert when leaving an edit page without saving
- Automatic hiding of tabs that do not fit on screen
- Experimental Vector extension features
- Simplified footer content
- Search box expands on focus
- Section edit links are moved to be directly next to heading instead of on the right, and use an icon
- CollapsibleNav support via CollapsibleVector extension
The collapsible navigation portals are now provided by the 扩展:CollapsibleVector extension which will have to be installed additionally.
Another skin that follows vector is a more modern version of vector please visit Apex.
|此皮肤被用于一个或多个维基媒体项目上。 这可能意味着皮肤稳定且工作良好，足以用在同等高流量的网站上。 请在维基媒体的CommonSettings.php和InitialiseSettings.php配置文件中寻找此皮肤名称以查看安装它的网站。 详细的已安装皮肤的完整列表可在wiki的Special:Version页面找到。|