These pages are in constant development. If you can't find the information you are looking for, or have found useful information somewhere we have not linked to, then please leave a comment on the support desk and someone will look into it.
If you want to collaborate with other third-party MediaWiki users, the MediaWiki Stakeholders' Group (MWStake) is a MediaWiki user group consisting of MediaWiki developers, system administrators, users, consultants, and hosting providers. Also, please consider joining the mediawiki-enterprise mailing list.
Help on MediaWiki.org
- Download MediaWiki
- Manual:System administration - Common administrative tasks
- Third-party wiki uses
- Project:WikiProject SysAdmins
- Manual:Administrators - Some information for the usage accounts with extended rights
- Manual:Extensions - Help about installing extensions
- Manual:Backing up a wiki - Information on how to back up a wiki
- Manual:FAQ - Frequently asked questions
- Support desk - A place to ask questions (though there are quicker sources of help available, see hereafter)
- Books - Information on books about MediaWiki
- Category:MediaWiki Virtual Library (MVL) - Manuals, guides, and collections of selected articles in PDF form you create on-the-fly