- 1 Resources List Request
- 2 Couldn't find eAccelerator, APC or XCache; cannot use these for object caching.
- 3 cenwiki
- 4 Button action type: callback
- 5 Switch off LT
- 6 Add irc link
- 7 MediawikiUsers
- 8 Joint Evaluation of MCLAC Client Project 2686776 Project
Resources List Request
I would love to have a reference list of resources and what level you receive them on this website. A lot of people ask about this and since the update, there have been quite a few changes. I would list them but I have no knowledge of this.
Couldn't find eAccelerator, APC or XCache; cannot use these for object caching.
when i try to install mediawiki, i saw this warning:"Couldn't find eAccelerator, APC or XCache; cannot use these for object caching."
but i have installed eAccelerator. from <?php phpinfo();?> output, i can see eAccelerator info: "with eAccelerator v0.9.6.1, Copyright (c) 2004-2010 eAccelerator, by eAccelerator" and also the eAccelerator config section.
how to fix it out?
add contents please
Button action type: callback
I boldly added a running example of the code for a new toolbar button using type: callback action, here. Please review (and edit/rollback my contribution if needed). --Alex brollo (talk) 08:34, 6 March 2012 (UTC)
Switch off LT
Can I switch off LiquidThreads? I really dont like that I have 14 new messages, but I dont have 14 new messages. Just someone wrote something on the page which is in my watched? But I dont want to watch all the discussion - just some threads. I thought LT are so sophisticated, they will be "watching" just threads I want to follow.--Juandev (talk) 22:38, 3 April 2012 (UTC)
- I think the answer is 'no' - in that I think LT is turned on or off for an entire wiki namespace, not per user. Do you mean just the messaging part? Yes, that's quite different. I also want a way to see only the talk-page messages I have... I don't know if that's possible. As per the header on this page, it might be worth asking at the support desk or at Current issues. Sj (talk) 16:10, 10 January 2013 (UTC)
- I am getting the same result, does anyone know if there is any similar forum? 220.127.116.11 14:55, 10 June 2013 (UTC)
- The sidebar item, 'Community Portal' links to 'Project:Help'. There's probably a mark up tag for handling this appropriately but I am a new user and could only spend ten minutes looking up a better way to notify someone who would be interested in this. Loonybomber (talk) 01:28, 5 June 2015 (UTC)
Joint Evaluation of MCLAC Client Project 2686776 Project
Title and Approval Sheet
Contains project title
Indicates revision number, if applicable
Indicates organization=s name
Date signature of organization=s project manager
Dated signature of organization=s QA manager present
Other signatures, as needed
Includes all individuals who are to receive a copy of the QA Project Plan and identifies their organization
Project QA Manager position indicates independence from unit generating data
States decision(s) to be made, actions to be taken, or outcomes expected from the information to be obtained