|Working with widgets|
OOUI (pronounced oh-oh-you-eye) allows developers to create responsive web user-interfaces and applications.
It is internationalization ready with full support of right-to-left languages, is accessible complying to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines and operates consistently across a multitude of browsers.
The OOUI library contains:
- ready-to-use widgets, layouts, and windows that can be instantiated directly or easily extended,
- elements that can be easily mixed and matched to create custom user interfaces.
See the sidebar for a full list of documentation subpages.
- API documentation generated from the source code on doc.wikimedia.org
- Interactive demos online and in the project's
- A tutorial on building a Todo list application using OOUI step by step
- OOJS/OOUI kick starter, ready to code and demo user interface.